Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

How do you decide which service to use for followers?

Started by Kimberly , author of Here's What I Think About That 2/9/2012 12:30:52 AM

Google +? My blog is hosted by blogger, so Google+ has been an easy solution for me to both have people choose to follow and for me to follow others.  BUT, I understand that Google + is going away. I'm not sure what I need to do to get ready for that. 

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 1 of 1
""

Reply by Diana

author of The Girl Creative 2/9/2012 8:09:04 PM

I had heard that Google Friend Connect will not be available for Wordpress blogs so it should be fine for Blogger. However, I had heard that it's only a matter of time before Google gets rid of it for good. I use Feedburner which allows my readers to follow me via various readers. So, if you set that up on your blog as well, people can begin to subscribe there too. I would set it up and then write a post asking your readers to subscribe there. Hope that helps. :)

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Please be sure to keep all posts family friendly. Any posts that include foul language and bashing of any members and/or bloggers will be removed. Solicitations of any kind are not permitted. If you would like to promote giveaways or events taking place at your blog, please do so in the Giveaways and Events threads.

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS