Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Christmas Traditions.......Have one?

Started by Diana , author of The Girl Creative 11/19/2011 7:25:57 PM

My oldest child is almost 8 and sadly enough we don't have any real Christmas traditions yet. :( What do you do with your family each year to make it memorable and special?

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2
""

Reply by Suzanne

author of Welcome to Willow House 11/20/2011 4:09:39 PM

Here's a new tradition I'd love to start this year -- The ANGEL on the shelf! I think the idea of the "other little guy" on the shelf is really cute, but we like to keep the kids focused on the spiritual meaning and aspects of Christmas. So I came up with a way to do that using an angel, simple Scripture reading, and some fun!

Check it out at my blog, here, and leave me a comment to let me know what you think!

""

Reply by Vanessa

author of DIY180 11/20/2011 8:58:33 PM

I bake with my children and we put all put up the Christmas decor together. Its fun and we love to watch the Charlie Brown Christmas movie. 

Vanessa

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Please be sure to keep all posts family friendly. Any posts that include foul language and bashing of any members and/or bloggers will be removed. Solicitations of any kind are not permitted. If you would like to promote giveaways or events taking place at your blog, please do so in the Giveaways and Events threads.

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS