Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Promote Your Giveaways Here!

Started by Diana , author of The Girl Creative 11/17/2011 10:29:26 AM

If you have a giveaway going on at your blog that you would like to promote, please follow these simple rules:

• Add a link to the giveaway post
  • Describe the prize and it's value
  • List the giveaway end date
  • State whether there are any shipping restrictions (i.e. US Residents Only)

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6
""

Reply by Liz

11/17/2011 11:32:10 AM

I'm not sure where I link to... I don't see a linky tool bar.  

I have a GIVEAWAY going on at:

The Quick Journey

for a Stitches by Sarah $20 credit... and free shipping on entire order!!!

Cotton Candy Baby Tutu - knitbysarah

""

Reply by Diana

author of The Girl Creative 11/17/2011 11:34:13 AM
No linky. Just type all your info in as a reply. :) Sent on the Sprint? Now Network from my BlackBerry? -----Original Message----- From: "BlogFrog" <[email]> Date: 17 Nov 2011 11:32:11 To: <[email]> Subject: Liz replied to Promote Your Giveaways Here! New!??Replying to this email will automatically post your reply to the discussion. Liz replied to a subscribed discussion in the The Girl Creative Community Click here to view the "Promote Your Giveaways Here!" discussion ? Liz said: I'm not sure where I link to... I don't see a linky tool bar. ? I have a GIVEAWAY going on at: The Quick Journey for a Stitches by Sarah $20 credit... and free shipping on entire order!!! Cotton Candy Baby Tutu - knitbysarah Take Action: * View this post in the The Girl Creative Community View the The Girl Creative Community --> * View Liz's profile ? You receive notifications when you are subscribed. ?Change This . BlogFrog Inc. | 4895 Riverbend Rd. | Boulder | CO | 80301

""

Reply by Heidi

author of Decor & More 11/17/2011 6:07:08 PM

Hi gang!  I have a joint giveaway with {simple starfish} jewelry and Willow House home decor going on right now!!  $25 credit to each store! Enter through Sunday at 8pm EST.  Look forward to seeing you here:

http://www.heidimilton.com/archives/493

""

Reply by Jessica

author of Made♥ By♥Jess. 11/19/2011 11:51:40 AM

Gemgini Giveaway-

http://sewcraftable.blogspot.com/2011/11/gemgini-giveaway-if-your-like-me-i-hang.html

You get this free with no shipping charges

GemGini Jewelry Organizer

""

Reply by Kim

author of Made in a Day 12/13/2011 11:14:09 AM

Giveaway going on now! iCaughtSanta Photos up for grabs!

To enter go to Made in a Day

""

Reply by Melissa @ melissastramel.com

author of Melissa's Blog 12/15/2011 9:16:06 PM

I have a couple of giveaways going on right now -- but they're almost over, hurry!

They're both for my new patterns and some other crafty items including fabric and Jennifer Chiaverini's new book The Wedding Quilt.

To enter, visit Lilac Lane.

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Please be sure to keep all posts family friendly. Any posts that include foul language and bashing of any members and/or bloggers will be removed. Solicitations of any kind are not permitted. If you would like to promote giveaways or events taking place at your blog, please do so in the Giveaways and Events threads.

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS