Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

I took the Biotrue Challenge! Ahhh, comfort!

Started by Annie , author of Mama Dweeb 7/24/2012 6:00:10 AM

I love wearing my contacts! I tried the new Biotrue solution from Bausch + Lomb for one month to see if it made any difference at all. And you know what? It did.

Ok, the biggest difference of all I noticed was putting my contacts in my eyes. With my previous solution, I would feel an almost instant burning/discomfort feeling. It wasn't fun. So I'd bat my eyes, press on my lid slightly - do whatever it took to make my eyes comfy. Then, after tearing up, they'd be comfy.

Now with Biotrue. I put them in and don't feel much difference. It is wonderful! To be honest - at the end of the day my eyes still feel a tiny bit dry. So I put a few drops of Biotrue on my eyes with the contacts in and bam - instant relief.

Would I recommend this? Absolutely! They made this solution to match your eye's pH balance so it is the ultimate in comfort.  Switch your solution and see what difference it makes for you.

Switch out your old solution today and see the difference yourself - take the Biotrue Challenge!

Thanks to Bausch + Lomb, one of my readers could be one (1) of ten (10) exclusive winners of a 1-year supply of Biotrue® multi-purpose contact lens solution! Share with us what you look forward to at the end of the day!

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Bausch + Lomb. The opinions and text are all mine. The Official Bausch + Lomb BlogFrog Biotrue Challenge Sweepstakes Rules

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 8 of 8
At the end of the day I look forward to my head hitting the pillow.

""

Reply by Tiffany

7/24/2012 9:48:36 AM
I look forward to relaxing with a hot shower and then enjoying a good read!

""

Reply by Lauren

author of Hazelnut and Cinnamon 7/24/2012 11:35:21 AM
I look forward to sitting on my deck and unwinding with my husband and a glass of wine.

""

Reply by Annie

author of Mama Dweeb 7/24/2012 3:29:56 PM
LOL Cat!! Oh me too! I am just ready to conk out! :)

""

Reply by Annie

author of Mama Dweeb 7/24/2012 3:30:52 PM
I have always loved ending the day with a good book too, Tiffany!

""

Reply by Irina

7/24/2012 4:38:27 PM
I look forward to picking up my little girl from day care, to seeing her face light up when she sees me, to feel her little body pressed tightly to mine for a second when i first hold her. She is 8 mo old and she is my angel.

""

Reply by NerdMom

author of NerdFamily Blog 7/24/2012 5:24:56 PM
I look forward to playing with my computer on the couch with my hubby and watching tv after all the kids go to bed!!!

""

Reply by Amanda

7/25/2012 10:42:59 AM
I look forward to a nice relaxing shower without a child in tow! Only happens every once in a while though! ;-)

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS