Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Burchard Group Sponsored Conversation Sponsored Conversation

Started by Chelsea , author of Breezy Mama 7/11/2012 12:00:10 AM

Ever feel like you are in a rut? Recently, the days were starting to blend and were becoming more like groundhog day. In fact, it was time for a change but taking some, well, time for me to recognize that.

After getting the opportunity to read Brendon Burchard's new best-selling book, The Charge, I have to say it was a healthy reminder that I can get out of that feeling of monotony by taking charge.

A couple minor scheduling rearrangements and cancelling of activities that we were all burnt out on reinvigorated me mentally. Keeping Burchard's advice in mind by activating the ten human drives that help make you feel alive might sound a little preachy, but in fact was a healthy reminder that the way you feel is often up to you. In some ways, we can be our own best friend or our own worst enemy. And who needs an enemy?

Burchard is an uplifting writer and explains the time he felt not so charged himself, which not only makes him relatable, but was a motivating factor for me.

Check out The Charge to keep out of the ruts that we all come across and become the best you can be. And let the fun begin again!

Order your free copy of The Charge today!

Share with us what makes you feel most alive for a chance to win a High Performance Academy Online Seminar with Brendon Burchard, author of The Charge (valued at $1,000).

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Burchard Group Sponsored Conversation. The opinions and text are all mine. Burchard Group Sweepstakes and Rules.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 1 of 1
My children make me feel alive!

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS