Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Come Kamp & Care Weekend Is Almost Here!!

Started by Dani 5/3/2012 6:32:46 PM

If you haven’t made your reservation for camping’s biggest weekend, you’d better hurry! We’re just a week away from kicking off Come Kamp & Care With Us Weekend 2012, where you’ll get a free night of camping, enjoy a great weekend away and help participating KOA campgrounds raise money to send kids with cancer to specialized summer camp. When you stay with us as a paying guest on Friday night, May 11, you’ll be able to camp on Saturday, May 12 absolutely free.

KOA campgrounds across North America are gearing up for a weekend full of fun you won’t want to miss. Plus, this year KOA is being joined in this special weekend effort by new partners, Allstate RV Roadhelp, and Cabela’s. These world-class organizations are stepping forward with major donations to help send children with cancer to one of the 44 KOA Care Camps located throughout North America.

If you have made your plans, post the photos and videos you capture during the weekend on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/KOAKampgrounds. We’d love to see all the fun you’re having.

Still need to book your spot? Head on over to koa.com to see a list of participating KOA campgrounds and make your reservation today. Don’t wait! Campsites are going fast.

Have you stayed with us during previous Come Kamp & Care With Us Weekends? Share your stories with us below.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 7 of 7
""

Reply by Laurie

author of Guessing all the Way 5/5/2012 3:34:14 AM

I love that KOA does this.  I hope you have an amazing turn out!  Thanks for reminding us to make a reservation.

""

Reply by Dan

author of Dad Does 5/6/2012 10:11:38 AM

It is always so great to see companies doing good.  What a wonderful way to help out and get some great camping in too.  I really wanted to take the family this year, but I will be in Turkey next weekend. 

I hope there is great weather all across North America for a great camping weekend!

""

Reply by JENNIFER

5/6/2012 10:20:05 AM

I love that they are doing this. I will be out of town next weekend but might stop at the blue ridge koa.

Growing up we always had to stop at a KOA campground and we loved it. Now that we take the little ones camping I am looking for more KOA camps.  Glad to see your still around

""

Reply by Lisa @ Two Bears Farm

author of Two Bears Farm and the Three Cubs 5/10/2012 2:22:56 PM

We're going to miss it this year, but hopefully next year we'll remember in time!

""

Reply by michael

5/11/2012 1:14:40 AM

i am michael can you smoke in the cabin

""

Reply by Dan

author of Dad Does 5/11/2012 10:01:38 AM

I will be out of the country, but I hope there is great weather all across North America so everyone can have an awesome time, while supporting an incredible cause.

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Stay friendly, respectful and have fun. The opinions expressed by Around the Campfire Community members and bloggers are that of the members.

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS