Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Where are you going camping next?

Started by Quirky Momma , author of quirkymomma.com 4/25/2012 4:22:18 PM

We can't wait to go camping again.  I hope to go to a state park with a lake (and a beach!!) nearby in the next month or so.

Where are you dreaming/scheming to go?

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6
""

Reply by Dani

4/26/2012 7:32:50 AM

Our next camping trip will be in the Kabins at the Livingston, MT KOA during Come Camp and Care Weekend!  We can't wait! 

If you haven't already made your reservations or want more information check out this link for the Come Camp and Care Weekend.  http://koa.com/come-camp-with-us/

""

Reply by Karen

author of FabGrandma 4/26/2012 2:06:36 PM

I am currently at the North Rim of the Grand Canyon, where we will be camping in our RV for the summer, since we work here. The next place after this will definitely be the KOA in Flagstaff, Arizona on our trip home in the fall.

""

Reply by The Happy Housewife

author of The Happy Housewife 4/27/2012 8:42:51 AM

I haven't camped at the beach since I was a kid. I really like it, I might have to do it with my kids this year. 

I just freak out when I think of all the sand.... and sand... and sand...

""

Reply by Dan

author of Dad Does 4/27/2012 9:15:13 AM

We are looking to try out one of the cabins at the KOA in Mystic, CT.  Mystic is a very cool place and the kids love the idea of camping in a cabin.  Now, just need to figure out timing...

""

Reply by TheJagers

author of Jager Foods Reviews 4/27/2012 11:36:51 AM
Want a free night of camping? Our friends at Kampgrounds of America, Inc. are offering just that during their Come Kamp & Care With Us Weekend! When you stay at a participating KOA campground on Friday May 11, you get a FREE night of camping on Saturday May 12! Your participation that weekend will help raise funds for KOA Care Camps, which provide a summer camp experience for children battling cancer. Head over to http://koa.com/ and find the Come Kamp & Care With Us link for more information!

""

Reply by Ann

7/25/2012 6:24:17 PM

We just camped at the Williamsburg KOA in Williamsburg, VA. It was really nice, very clean, great staff. We stayed in a one room cabin that was spotless. Next camping trip is to French Creek State Park in PA to take our tent and try the wilds. We're hoping to do camp in Asheville NC next spring. Does anyone know anything about the KOA's there? There are two and not sure which one would be the best coming in from D.C. area.

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Stay friendly, respectful and have fun. The opinions expressed by Around the Campfire Community members and bloggers are that of the members.

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS