Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

San Antonio

Started by Dani 4/10/2012 2:34:25 PM

I'm excited to FINALLY be able to visit the great state of Texas next week with my family.  We haven't ever been anywhere in Texas before and will be in the San Antonio area.  Wanted to know if anyone had any good ideas for "must see" and "must do" things to make sure we don't miss while we are there. 

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5

Definitely visit the River Walk! There are a lot of great restaurants and sites, and we even saw some amazing live performances on the River Walk. Oh, and have some guacamole...it's the best I've ever had. Have a great time!

""

Reply by Karen

author of FabGrandma 4/11/2012 9:00:12 AM

I agree with Sheri. You MUST see River Walk, and of course The Alamo. Get out to the Lone Star Brewery for a tour. Go to The Alamo Cafe for at least one meal. http://www.alamocafe.com/ 

""

Reply by Kathy

4/11/2012 9:58:40 PM

Riverwalk cruise

The Alamo

Rosarios Restaurant in Williams District(?) St Williams Dist?

Sea World

Six Flags Fiesta Texas

Schlitterbahn (New Braunfels)

Tubing the Guadalupe

Great newer Shopping mall near Fiesta Texas (Six Flags)

""

Reply by The Happy Housewife

author of The Happy Housewife 4/12/2012 6:18:45 AM

I was in San Antonio for the first time in my life last week. It was really pretty! I went to the Riverwalk and Alamo (I was only there for a day).

I'm sure you will have a great time!

Toni

""

Reply by Dani

4/13/2012 7:46:11 AM

Thanks everyone!  Looking forward to it! 

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Stay friendly, respectful and have fun. The opinions expressed by Around the Campfire Community members and bloggers are that of the members.

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS