Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Campfire Cones

Started by Quirky Momma , author of quirkymomma.com 3/26/2012 5:15:16 PM

These have become our new favorite camping treat.  Have you made them before?  What are your favorite things to add to campfire cones?

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 46

Mmmmm...they look delicious. I haven't made campfire cones yet, but I am going to work on some!

""

Reply by Quirky Momma

author of quirkymomma.com 3/27/2012 9:39:45 AM

We will have a tutorial up on how to make them later this afternoon!!

""

Reply by Gina

author of famiglia&seoul 3/27/2012 6:19:47 PM
What a great idea! I can't wait to try these this summer!

""

Reply by Karen

author of FabGrandma 3/27/2012 6:54:03 PM
Great idea for kids! of course I count myself as a big kid...

""

Reply by JDaniel4's Mom

author of JDaniel4's Mom 3/28/2012 6:54:04 AM
What a wonderfully delicious idea!

""

Reply by Valerie

3/30/2012 11:59:02 AM
Thanks we'll try it on the charcoal BBQ! Quirky Momma I have baked in waffle bowls (http://glitteringmuffins.com/2012/01/26/valentines-day-filled-waffle-bowl-cakes/) I have some tips on what happens to the bowl, hope it helps :)

These look so delicious! I am definitely going to have to make these one day soon, my kids are already drooling and well so am I.

""

Reply by Didi

3/31/2012 12:18:36 PM
Yummy! I'm pinning this to my Kid-friendly recipes board, and thanks for sharing this delicious idea at the Kid's Co-op!

""

Reply by Helen

3/31/2012 12:41:42 PM
I know some adults that will be enjoying this awesome dessert. This is a great idea! Hope you are having a great week end and thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday. Come Back Soon! Miz Helen

""

Reply by Quirky Momma

author of quirkymomma.com 4/1/2012 11:49:50 AM

@Dawn, you won't be disappointed :)

Dawn's profile picture
Dawn said ...
These look so delicious! I am definitely going to have to make these one day soon, my kids are already drooling and well so am I.

Going to check that out now @Val - cakes in a waffle bowl sounds lovely!

Valerie's profile picture
Valerie said ...
Thanks we'll try it on the charcoal BBQ! Quirky Momma I have baked in waffle bowls (http://glitteringmuffins.com/2012/01/26/valentines-day-filled-waffle-bowl-cakes/) I have some tips on what happens to the bowl, hope it helps :)

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Stay friendly, respectful and have fun. The opinions expressed by Around the Campfire Community members and bloggers are that of the members.

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS