Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Taking your blog public on FB?

Started by Baby Bitter Betty , author of Baby Bitter Betty 8/10/2011 8:49:53 PM

Has anyone taken their anonymous blog public on FB? I'm in a dilemma. Not convinced I should.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5
""

Reply by Christi

author of Mackeys Moments 8/14/2011 9:30:29 PM

lol, I'm in the same dilemma. I feel like "ok yea why would I not want my fb friends to follow" but then another side of me thinks "err better not have all them knowing all my business"

I don't know whether to share or not...

""

Reply by Baby Bitter Betty

author of Baby Bitter Betty 8/14/2011 9:42:08 PM

EXACTLY!!!!! My thoughts exactly. haha! I think FB is a great avenue to get followers and members. With all your "friends", you almost have an instant following & the word will spread fast. BUT....my blog is sorta of a private struggle. I can just envision people having a field day with knowing all my personal business. Maybe not? IDK? I'm leaning on negative. My blog is supposed to be therapeutic. I don't wanna attract negative attention. Sorry, I'm rambling. Does that make sense? LOL

""

Reply by kristin

8/14/2011 10:27:48 PM

what about making a fb for "baby bitter betty" who would have no link or picture of you.... just your blog info? i have seen some people do this :) easy way to update people when you add another entry.....xo

""

Reply by Christi

author of Mackeys Moments 8/14/2011 10:45:26 PM

that's a good idea kristin!

Baby Bitter Betty - hang in there, I'm praying for you. :) My mom suggested to me one time that you could message some of your closest friends on fb that you wish to follow your blog? I did that with my family members on fb.

""

Reply by Baby Bitter Betty

author of Baby Bitter Betty 8/15/2011 12:09:28 PM

The thought crossed my mind about doing a BBB FB but I think it's risky. If I have a couple personal friends that are my FB friends, it just take one "Inspector Gadget" to check it out and realize it's my blog. Then BOOM! The rest is history. LOL

Thanks for the prayers Christi! Appreciate it a lot. :)

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Play nice & have fun!

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS