Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

winner winner chicken dinner

Started by jenzen69 6/20/2012 9:25:31 AM

I am so addicted to entering giveaways and I won 2 really grat prizes last week; an HP all in one computer and a sweet camera. Please share some of your best wins

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 16
""

Reply by Denise Taylor-Dennis

author of Saving Money Can Be Fun 6/22/2012 7:20:22 AM

I won a Little Tikes sandbox that my 2 year old loves but my best win was $250 Paypal cash.  I am right there with you in your addiction.

""

Reply by Seyma

6/22/2012 1:09:09 PM

The coolest thing my keurig coffee machine and sodastream! I am a newbie!

""

Reply by Karen

6/22/2012 3:15:25 PM

I won a Coach purse worth $326 dollars! The best prize yet!

""

Reply by Denise

6/22/2012 9:36:16 PM

congrats! I won the bop it smash from WiCProject!

""

Reply by Jo-Ann

6/23/2012 1:56:44 PM

I wish I would win a laptop computer.  This  desktop computer is so old.  I did win an area rug and a handbag

""

Reply by Barbara

author of Login To BlogFrog 6/24/2012 10:19:41 AM

I love entering giveaways and yes they are so addicting, and I just recently won a Soda Stream and cant wait to get it! 

""

Reply by Meg

6/24/2012 10:28:18 AM

Last weeks wins... Collageit, Boa Bamboo Tank Top, Cook 'n Recipe Organizer, Dale and Thomas Popcorn, $25 GC (BJ's), 1 lb. Dove Chocoates, I've not had a big win (yet!) such as cash or something I REALLY wanted but am grateful for what I have won. I've only been doing this for a few months and I'm still trying to figure out how to maximize my entries. I'm maxed out on my twitter follows! (hehe). I'd love to know how long some of you have been doing this??? Any suggestions? Thanks Bunches!

""

Reply by Holly

6/24/2012 11:06:01 AM

My biggest was a Twitter contest for Joan Rivers WE TV show. I won Louis Vuitton Luggage worth $1250.00!! smiley

""

Reply by Alicia

author of Goofy Savings 6/24/2012 2:07:08 PM

My best win so far was a tote from Miss Lucy's Monograms! Well, it was either that or the gift basket from Gourmetgiftbaskets.com or the gift card to mybabyclothes.com. Actually, I love everything I've won so far lol.

""

Reply by Jennifer Hiles

author of The Gist of it with Jenn 6/24/2012 9:11:42 PM

Wow you did win some big ones!!! I've done pretty good so far too! I won a Sentry Safe last week. So excited!

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Let's keep it simple. Do unto others as you would have others do unto you. :)

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS