Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Summer Vacation

Started by Barb , author of This Busy Life | Enjoying Life Together 8/8/2012 8:31:39 AM

Have you had your summer vacation or is it still to come? Ours is coming up quickly. We have a lighthouse rented for a week and we're pretty excited!

What did you do or will you do on your vacation?

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3
""

Reply by Cortney

author of The Mommyhood Project 8/10/2012 10:49:29 AM

A lighthouse? That sounds so cool!

We don't have much planned in the way of summer vacations. We had so much going on this summer that it just kind of fell to the wayside! We are going to do a little long family weekend getaway in October after the babe is born, though :) 

Sound like fun! October can be such a pretty month with the colors on trees.

Cortney's profile picture
Cortney said ...
A lighthouse? That sounds so cool!

We don't have much planned in the way of summer vacations. We had so much going on this summer that it just kind of fell to the wayside! We are going to do a little long family weekend getaway in October after the babe is born, though :) 

A lighthouse?  Wow - didn't even know you could do that!  Sounds fun!

We haven't gone anywhere yet.  I am hoping we will get to take a weekend to meet my sister halfway between our houses over Labor Day...   And I hope we get to go somewhere for a little longer time - maybe in September or October... 

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Everyone walks their own unique walk in life which forms the words they say. Please respect their words when replaying back to something.

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS