Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Please pray for The Hubby

Started by Candice , author of Lilly through the valley 7/18/2012 4:41:58 PM

His father has been instantly admitted to hospital in regarding his test that revealed cancer. Please pray for The Hubby and I during this time.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 13

Hi there,

How is your father-in-law doing? How are you and your husband coping? Stay strong and keep believing. God is with you in this!

""

Reply by Michelle

author of Green Mother 7/22/2012 3:18:44 PM

I am praying Candice..xxx

Oh my goodness! I am hoping all is ok.  Our thoughts are with you and your whole family.

(((hugs)))

""

Reply by Candice

author of Lilly through the valley 7/29/2012 7:11:31 AM

My father in law is now out of the hospital and has a g-tube. He see's the cancer clinic on August 1.

My hubby is doing okay. He has accepted the fact that his father has let the cancer go on for to long before getting it checked. at this point we are waiting to hear more and praying for The Hubby's fathers salvation. We are also spending as much time with his father as possible 

I'm glad your husband is doing better. I hope your prayers are answered concerning your father-in-law's salvation.

Candice's profile picture
Candice said ...
My hubby is doing okay. He has accepted the fact that his father has let the cancer go on for to long before getting it checked. at this point we are waiting to hear more and praying for The Hubby's fathers salvation. We are also spending as much time with his father as possible 

""

Reply by Candice

author of Lilly through the valley 8/2/2012 2:59:17 PM

Thanks Barb!

Barb's profile picture
Barb said ...
I'm glad your husband is doing better. I hope your prayers are answered concerning your father-in-law's salvation.

""

Reply by Ginny Marie

author of Lemon Drop Pie 8/6/2012 7:04:18 AM

What a difficult time in you and your husband's life. I've been praying for you.

I have been praying since I read your post -- sending more prayers your way!

""

Reply by Candice

author of Lilly through the valley 8/6/2012 7:51:32 PM

Thanks, I appreciate it. It is a really tough time for a lot of reasons. Plus in the same time I lost my grandfather to stomach cancer and we had to put down a dog. I have had the last few days to my self (plus kid) and its help. Yesterday Lilly and I had a movie day and watched movies all day!

OneMommy's profile picture
OneMommy said ...
I have been praying since I read your post -- sending more prayers your way!

Ginny Marie's profile picture
Ginny Marie said ...
What a difficult time in you and your husband's life. I've been praying for you.

Wow.  Life has thrown some curve balls your way lately to say the least. 

Candice's profile picture
Candice said ...
Thanks, I appreciate it. It is a really tough time for a lot of reasons. Plus in the same time I lost my grandfather to stomach cancer and we had to put down a dog. I have had the last few days to my self (plus kid) and its help. Yesterday Lilly and I had a movie day and watched movies all day!

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Everyone walks their own unique walk in life which forms the words they say. Please respect their words when replaying back to something.

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS