Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Attn ALL TX couponers: Best/Cheapest way to get Manufacturer Coupons?

Started by Heather Stalling 11/18/2011 7:29:42 PM

Where do some of you Texans buy your manufacturer coupons?  The only way I can get manufacturer coupons is from the Dallas Morning Sunday Paper ($3.00 each) or you can buy the Double Sunday Paper (2 for $5).  Where I live, there is not a city paper with coupons and the local dollar stores do not sell the newspaper. 

I'm wondering if there are other places to obtain specifically manufacturer coupons without having to spend a ton of money every weekend or beg for them from friends/family.

Heather

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4
""

Reply by Sarah

11/19/2011 10:55:53 PM

How do you feel about printing them? Sarah has a section in coupon 101 called print coupons, and has links to the trusted coupon sites. Plus redplum and smartsource (which are linked on the page) are in the paper so your kinda saving gas and 5-6 bucks. And shoot I say tell all your friends like on facebook or something that you want all coupons they dont use. can't hurt! and I am new to couponing and from Texas so I haven't heard too much about free coupons otherwise. Maybe check out craigs list? Hope I helped in some way :)

""

Reply by Unsa

11/26/2011 7:50:36 PM

You could order from ebay, a whole bunch for cheap already clipped.

""

Reply by Sandra

11/27/2011 11:55:20 AM

I go to my local recycling place.  They have a huge Newspaper Recycling bin. I get tons of coupons there from other people who recycle their newspaper with coupons!  :)

""

Reply by Divinity

12/15/2011 11:26:25 PM

heartI live in Temple,TX and we have coupons in our paper but there are not near as many in the inserts than what is supost to be there. When there is a really great deal happing I usually go to Ebay and do a buy it now. Shipping is always really cheap and I have never had a problem. Hope this helps. Happy Couponing!!

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS