Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

MUST LEARN TO STOCK UP ON DIAPERS!!!

Started by Mary 10/2/2011 12:15:39 AM

Hi ladies, I'm new to couponing and need to learn how to buy diapersso cheap. I will take all the tips I can get. Please!!!!smiley Thank you!!!

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 10
""

Reply by Dawn

10/3/2011 1:42:22 PM

I find the best deals buying the smaller packs using coupons & store rewards at drugstores like CVS, Riteaid & Walgreens.  I use to always buy the huge boxes at Costco but I pay about half the price using drugstore deals!  It doesn't take long to stock up either.  Sometimes you can get good deals on amazon too.  Good Luck!

""

Reply by Tara

12/21/2011 4:03:52 PM

What is considered to be a good stock up price on diaper brands like Huggies and Pampers?

""

Reply by Amanda Hedgecock

12/23/2011 9:26:18 AM

That's a great question, Tara!! What is a good stock-up price?? Everyone keeps telling me to shop at Sam's Club/wholesale club for better deals but I can't believe this is the cheaper/better route.  Any opinions out there? Thanks and Happy Friday!! :-)

A good price for me is free. But I won't buy them unless I can get them for 10-15c a diaper.

""

Reply by Tara

1/18/2012 12:03:48 PM

Has anyone heard about diapers going bad? My sister was telling me about how she was able to get a giant box of diapers for free, but her daughter wasn't born yet. Now that she is 2 she can fit into the diapers, but my sister said that the filling inside of the diaper felt weird and it ended up leaking on her. Anyone else heard of this? I'm starting IVF and would love to stock up on dipeys, but I don't want them to end up going bad!

""

Reply by Michelle

4/15/2012 12:09:49 PM

Diapers contain material that contains moisture.  If your sister stored the diapers someplace damp like her basement for 2 years, the absorbent material would definitely absorb moisture and ruin the diapers.  You definitely need proper storage if you are going to stock up on anything,

""

Reply by Brandi

4/18/2012 3:21:28 PM

The cheapest I have found diapers (Luvs size 5) is .22 cents. He has to have this type due to a skin allergy. My daughter can wear anything. I am wondering if anyone has found the online diapers cheaper than this & if we can use Manufacture coupons online. I have compared Target, Walmart, & Amazon online, but don't know if I can use coupons from the paper at checkout. Also, are there ever coupons for Diapers.com?  Are there any other sites I should check? I use to get them at B.J.s for an awesome price but since we moved there's not one close. And where should I get wipes in bulk from??? Any help is appreciated. Thanks

""

Reply by Christine

6/8/2012 9:41:19 AM

hi! i have a 3 month old now and i started stocking up when i was about 5 months pregnant... i either get pampers or huggies, and i make sure i dont pay more than .9 cents per diaper.. (by the way i live in chicago so things are def more expensive too..)  and i stick with buying them at walgreens and cvs... sometimes i get them at target esp if they have the gift card deal going on too!!! hopes this helps you out!!

""

Reply by Obd

6/15/2012 2:38:06 AM

Sometimes you can get good deals on amazon too.  Good Luck!

""

Reply by Heather Stalling

2/10/2013 11:13:59 AM

Dollar General offers $5 off $25 coupon periodically.  Also, $5 off $30 coupon but obviously you won't save as much.  Diapers, wipes and other baby items are NOT excluded in the offer. Typically, I will take the $5 of $25 coupon along with manufacturer coupons and stock up on the small packages of diapers.  If I am lucky, they will usually have Huggies or Pampers on sale.  With the items on sale, plus manufacturer coupons, and the $5 off $25 DG coupon, it is a pretty good deal.  www.coupons.com usually has coupons along with the newspaper coupons and others out there.

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS