Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Price Matching and Coupons??

Started by Maria 8/3/2011 7:54:56 PM

Hello all! I was just wondering: will Walmart price match and allow me to use a coupon on an item?? I've been wanting to try this but I'm afraid they're going to get mad at me for trying.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 13
""

Reply by Maria

8/3/2011 9:04:17 PM

Thank you so much Erin!!! Now I can't waitsmiley to try on my next shopping trip!! 

""

Reply by Hilary

8/4/2011 1:07:31 PM

Does Wal mart take mulitiple coupons? LIke, a store coupon (from Walgreens, for example) and a MC? I have read their policy, and is unclear on that....

""

Reply by Samantha

8/4/2011 2:46:03 PM

I did it yesterday so yes they do.  But when I went back today on my lunch break to a different Wal-mart they didn't want to accept my Target coupons even though there policy says they do.  I spoke with a manager and eventually they agreed to do it.  I got a box of band-aids for $.25 and some pens for $.24!!!

""

Reply by Danielle

8/4/2011 8:09:53 PM

I did have a cashier at Walmart try to tell me that I couldn't use a coupon if I was price matching. I had my coupon policy and i had to stand my ground but after asking a manger they finally okayed it.

""

Reply by Maria

8/4/2011 11:01:29 PM

I also tried to price match w/a walgreens ad and use a coupons and the lady told me that I would have to choose between one or the other. sad as far as using two coupons for one item, i've tried and been turned down and then i've gone back and done it another time and they allow it. does anyone else have a clear response on using 2 coupons for 1 item?

""

Reply by Samantha

8/5/2011 10:13:32 AM

I thought as long as one coupon was a store coupon and one was a manufacturer coupon that they would allow it. 

I think that each store just does what they want to do. At least the one's here in Springfield, rules are different for each one I have gone too. It is really annoying to me. That's why I try to stay out of Wally world with my coupons.

""

Reply by Mary

8/13/2011 12:18:10 AM

I have said for several months that walmart is getting to big for their britches!  Several walmarts DO NOT follow the coupon policy and they get upset when you give them coupons.

I just do not understand these cashiers Its NOT their MONEY, its walmarts, they get money to take our coupons. Several cashiers at walmart also get VERY upset when I price match and tell me that I am holding up their line Well hey I am spending money to just hte smart way. Walmart the other day got upset and told me I could not use my $1 cascade coupon on the trail size for 97 cents because it was more then the item. Walmart Needs to get their act together. I very seldom shop at walmart anymore because of the attitudes of the cashiers and managers.

""

Reply by nikki

8/13/2011 6:01:32 PM
So crazy how some places put these sales out there, run the ads on tv to market the sales plus the coupon savings and then get irritated when we go in to do it. I bet the franchises owners would love to hear how their employees are treating their customers

""

Reply by Maria

8/13/2011 11:03:59 PM

Nikki and mary I agree with you both. I visited a Walmart in Edinburg, TX. and it was the worst experience. I was trying to show my mom how great couponing is and when we got to the register the cashier looked so annoyed that we had coupons. He then scrutinized each and every coupon and gave me a hard time about everything you can think of!!

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS