Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Mommy Freebies

Started by TheMenuMom , author of The Menu Mom | Recipes | Menu Planing 5/11/2012 7:00:10 AM

There are some great mommy freebies this week:

Carseat Canopy  (I have ordered one of these before!)

1. Go to CarseatCanopy.com.

2. Click on “Shop Now” and select any carseat canopy you like.

3. Once you have made your selection, you’ll automatically be directed to the shopping bag. Enter the promo code ” CCMOTHER ” and they will deduct 100% off the cost of the canopy – all you pay is the shipping fees! This promo code is also good for $50 off the cost of any of the 5-Piece Whole Caboodle Sets!

Remember: the promo code is ” CCMOTHER ” and you can use it more than once – just open a new browser window each time you do.

Nursing Cover

1. Go to uddercovers.com.
2. Click on "Shop Now" and select any nursing cover you like.
3. Once you have made your selection, you'll automatically be directed to the shopping bag.
Enter the promo code " CCMOTHER " and we will deduct 100% off the cost of the cover
- all you pay is the shipping fees!

Remember: the promo code is " CCMOTHER " and you can use it more than once - just open a new browser window each time you do.

Sling

1. Go to sevenslings.com.
2. Click on "Shop Now" and select any baby carrier you like, be sure to visit the sizing page to get the correct size.
3. Once you have made your selection, you'll automatically be directed to the shopping bag.
Enter the promo code " CCMOTHER " and we will deduct 100% off the cost of the carrier
- all you pay is the shipping fees!

Remember: the promo code is " CCMOTHER " and you can use it more than once - just open a new browser window each time you do.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3
""

Reply by Tami

author of A Godly Homemaker 5/12/2012 9:41:12 AM

wow! makes me wish i had a baby again lol

Oh wow Tami, I can't go that far!  he he  I did get a couple for gifts though!  I'm at the point in life where I just like to borrow other people's babies.  :)

""

Reply by Nicole

author of The Activity Mom 5/16/2012 8:23:49 AM
great deals! Thanks for sharing these!

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

This is your community, so ask questions, make new friends, share tips, chat, and enter to win prizes. Stay friendly, respectful and have fun.

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS