Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

What is your Favorite Magazine

Started by TheMenuMom , author of The Menu Mom | Recipes | Menu Planing 4/26/2012 8:00:10 AM

What is your favorite magazine?  I currently have subscriptions to:

Parents
Parenting
Family Fun
Budget Travel
YUM
Gluten Free Living
DONA International

I like reading People at the Hair Salon and I use to sub. to Real Simple

What is your favorite?  Do you read your magazines right away, or do they stack up? 

Mine usually stack up, then I try to take a couple with me to read when I am waiting for kids at sports practice, on a trip, or sometimes just on a Sat. morning I will sneak one in. 

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 7 of 7

I love Rachel Ray and have subscribed to Real Living before

""

Reply by Nicole

author of The Activity Mom 4/30/2012 7:30:19 AM
Wow you have a big list. That is so fun! I don't have a subscription right now, but in the past I have really liked Real Simple Magazine, Parents Magazine, and Family Circle.

""

Reply by Tami

author of A Godly Homemaker 5/4/2012 4:20:30 AM

i am big on magazines! i get over 30 a month ! i look for freebies- i get parenting and family fun free. i also subscribe to some magazine companies that offer discounts and at holidays you get a gift card too! i apply those gift cards to  the lower priced magazines so i get them free. i just did that with ladies home journal and good housekeeping.

i usually let them stack up and then take a day to go thru them all at once!

""

Reply by Emily

author of Busy Mom 5/4/2012 7:30:53 PM

I like Cooking Light. My grandma saves me all of her magazines so I usually have a big stack to go through. It's where I find a lot of new recipes to try. Here's how I organize all of the torn out recipes.

""

Reply by Tami

author of A Godly Homemaker 5/4/2012 8:48:15 PM

Emily- I clicked your link but it just brought me to this page again?

Emily's profile picture
Emily said ...
I like Cooking Light. My grandma saves me all of her magazines so I usually have a big stack to go through. It's where I find a lot of new recipes to try. Here's how I organize all of the torn out recipes.

""

Reply by Melissa @ Stockpiling Moms

author of STOCKPILING MOMS — Extreme Couponing 5/9/2012 7:43:10 AM

Oh you are missing one of the best - All You :-)  Filled with coupons and money saving tips!

I used to get All You Melissa!  I used to love Taste of Home too, but now I prefer their cookbooks. 

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

This is your community, so ask questions, make new friends, share tips, chat, and enter to win prizes. Stay friendly, respectful and have fun.

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS