Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

New to the community..

Started by Candice , author of Lilly through the valley 4/11/2012 5:03:29 PM

Hi, I am Candice of Lilly Through The Valley Community. I am also involved in a couple other communities on blog frog. I write an inspirational blog about my journey raising a child with special needs. Come check us out!

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2
""

Reply by Brandy

author of busymommylist 4/13/2012 7:07:12 AM
Hi Candice! I'm Brandy! It's great to meet you!!
I can't wait to read more about you and your journey... Thank you very much for introducing yourself!! I wish more bloggers and communities would share this with each other so we know who each other are/is;)

""

Reply by Ann

author of Rays Retreat Ramblings 7/3/2012 7:22:24 PM

Hi Candice. Its always nice to have a new friend. I have enjoyed getting to know so many different people, personalities, lifestyles through the written word. Both the old fashioned way with pen and paper, and thru the internet. I definitely will be checking your blog out and hope to get to know you better. Hope you'll check mine out also.

Ann

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

racism, swearing, unAmerican, cruel, posts will not be tolerated. but of course, criticism on my posts, discussions, ideas, will gladly be accepted, as this is what this is about. if you will be reviewing products, please be decent. there is no need to be nasty by any means. they can also accept constructive criticism, but do it in a professional manner! we do want to hear about any products, services, that did not meet your standards, but there is a nice way to go about this;p

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS