Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

My Taste

Started by Meltastic , author of East Coast Girl 7/24/2011 5:04:06 PM

I was browsing at elledecor.com and came across some really beautiful decorating inspiration!!

read more....

http://east-coast-girl.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-taste.html

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4

I am surprised by how much I LOVE your pictures. I am asking myself if I am tired of my deep rich tones, but I look around me...and I love them! But, I do love your white or light tones. Ummm...maybe I need two homes! One for whatever mood I happen to be in! I don't seem to know my own tastes.

""

Reply by Meltastic

author of East Coast Girl 7/28/2011 12:01:39 PM

HAHA!! Mine changes all the time to!...I was into the dark for years...then just kinda got sick of the dreary feel to it....I'm LOVIN my whites these days!!

""

Reply by Challis0

1/21/2013 10:41:30 PM

Hi everyone!
Today am here because i read forum many times and now i finally decided to join it and thanks for accepting me here as a member and welcome me here i need some relevant information's for my study i hope i will get certain information from here and get a new and knowledgeable experience from here.!!!
Hi everyone!
Today am here because i read forum many times and now i finally decided to join it and thanks for accepting me here as a member and welcome me here i need some relevant information's for my study i hope i will get certain information from here and get a new and knowledgeable experience from here.!!!
Hi everyone!
Hi everyone!
Hi everyone!
Hi everyone!
Hi everyone!
Today am here because i read forum many times and now i finally decided to join it and thanks for accepting me here as a member and welcome me here i need some relevant information's for my study i hope i will get certain information from here and get a new and knowledgeable expeHi everyone!
Hi everyone!
Hi everyone!
Today am here because i read forum many times and now i finally decided to join it and thanks for accepting me here as a member and welcome me here i need some relevant information's for my study i hope i will get certain information from here and get a new and knowledgeable

""

Reply by Challis0

1/22/2013 10:33:28 PM

Hi dear am newbie here and i read this forum it's really nice and informative i really like it i get most of useful information from it which can prove beneficial for me i was need some similar post's but i get your post on first search on Google search engine it's fulfill my need i really appreciate it and keep it up!!
Guys today am hear and would like to say that i read this topic its really nice and informative and i join this community for getting some new informations.....

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS