Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Anyone have a kindle?

Started by Kimberly , author of kimberlyturneronline.com 6/20/2011 12:33:29 PM

So, my amazing husband (who can't keep a secret to save his life) informed me last night he already got my anniversary gift for next month!  He went on and on about how he wasn't sure if I would like it.... but the more he thought about it, he thought I would...

I hate when he does this, but to entertain him, I asked a couple questions... (I'm not one to peak at presents before its time)

I asked if I didn't like it, could it be returned? He said: Yes, you can return anything to Amazing...

I immediately thought.. KINDLE!

He said if you guess it, I'll tell you.... against my own judgement, I blurted out KINDLE!?

BINGO!

So, tell me all you can about how you love your kindle and any tips or tricks you have! I can't wait to get it now!

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2

I love, love love the kindle,  i have the black and white one but i dont care,   i love it anyway.  so simple to use,  great reading , easy access to all books,  and very easy to carry.

You will love it

Did he get you the color screen?

""

Reply by Kimberly

author of kimberlyturneronline.com 4/23/2012 9:45:08 AM

I don't have the color screen, but i'm okay with that. I love it! My 7 year old even loves reading on it! Now of course they have the kindle fire with wifi... *sigh.

Always something new coming up! :)

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Please keep your comments appropriate and pleasant! This is a community open to everyone and anyone... so let's play nice!

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS