Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Arm & Hammer Laundry Detergent Challenge

Started by AddictedtoSaving , author of AddictedToSaving.com 7/17/2012 12:00:10 PM

Any moms out there relate to this adorable (tongue-in-cheek) picture above? What is it with boys (husbands included!) and spills at the most inopportune times? The funny thing is, my husband goes crazy whenever he gets the tiniest stain or spill on his clothes – analyze that. I thought we were going to nearly wreck on the way to church the other day after he spilled coffee on his pants and tried to hastily clean it up!

For me, the stain that drives me crazy happens in the kitchen. I love making my mom’s homemade sauce, but even with an apron on, wine and tomato splashings inevitably end up on my shirt. Aghh! And if you don’t deal with it right away, you will have a stain-fight on your hands later on. That’s why I’m going to continue my Arm & Hammer #switchandsave Challenge by switching to A&H’s Crystal Burst Power Paks Laundry Detergent for my next few washes. When you coupon, you’re typically just buying what’s on sale, and some of the laundry detergents we’ve stockpiled over the years aren’t as good as others. Quality does matter. And with Arm & Hammer, there are usually coupons available, so I’m willing to see how good their Crystal Burst Power Paks product is.

These Power Paks combine two types of OxiClean Stain Fighters into super-concentrated micro crystals, which are said to wipe out laundry’s toughest stains. Each Pak is 99% active with these unique deep-cleaning micro-crystals, and also claims to brighten and whiten as well. We shall see. Of course, I love that you don’t have to measure, just throw the pak into the wash and you’re good to go!

So what about you? What stains absolutely drive you crazy?

The maker of ARM & HAMMER® products challenged me to switch to ARM & HAMMER Crystal Burst Power Paks Laundry Detergent and this summer, they are giving away $12,000 in the ARM & HAMMER Switch & Save Challenge Sweepstakes. To be entered to win one (1) of twelve (12) $1,000 prizes, simply reply to the question below!

Remember to join other ARM & HAMMER Switch & Save conversations for even more chances to win!

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Arm & Hammer. The opinions and text are all mine. Official Sweepstakes Rules.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 30
""

Reply by Krystal

7/17/2012 12:24:18 PM
Crayons left inside childrens pockets!

""

Reply by Tara

7/17/2012 12:24:54 PM
Any oil based stains. Drip something while eating or cooking and you might not see it, then you just wash it as usual and have these spot stains on your clothes. Hate them.

""

Reply by Anne

7/17/2012 12:27:10 PM
There is nothing worse than eatting one of your favorite burgers and looking down and seeing (gasp) a glob of Mustard on the front of your favorite shirt!

""

Reply by Melanie

7/17/2012 12:30:29 PM
The stains that drive me CRAZY are stains from cooking! I always manage to get grease, oil and food stains on my clothes while cooking at my job. There is nothing worse than looking at a stain and wondering when did it happen and if it is too late to get the stain out!

""

Reply by Suzanne

7/17/2012 12:32:26 PM
It makes me crazy when my husband comes home from the gun range and has dirt and sweat that I have to try to clean out of the shirt!

""

Reply by Kelly

7/17/2012 12:38:16 PM
I am always spilling coffee on myself.

""

Reply by Shannon

7/17/2012 12:45:56 PM
The clothing stains that drive me MOST crazy are mud and grass stains since I have a four year old boy. Also the beloved ketchup!!!!

""

Reply by Heidi

7/17/2012 1:36:49 PM
We have four *active* kids, they're 8, 7, 5 and 4 years old. I don't have a particular stain so much as a complete failure. I have stopped buying any shirts that are white. I just absolutely can't seem to keep whites even remotely white. It's more than frustrating, it makes me feel like I don't cut it as the laundress of the family! Underwear and t-shirts are dingy to say the least, but at least no one sees those. So, no more white shirts for me, the husband or the 4 kids .... at least until I can figure out how to keep them white!

""

Reply by Auly

7/17/2012 1:53:57 PM
Grape juice stains...definitely

""

Reply by Michele

7/17/2012 2:48:54 PM
The stain that drives me crazy is chocolate ice cream cone that has melted on my daughter's shirt. It always hits the white part on the shirt making it almost impossible to get out!

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS