Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Scentsy Tips and Tricks...

Started by Shaleen , author of Shaleen Ague, Ind. Perfectly Posh Consultant 5/16/2011 3:01:35 PM
Keep this card near and dear to your Warmer Tips to get every Dollar and Scent worth ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ A Plug-In “mini” warmer can hold up to 2 cubes. Start with half to one cube and add as desired. A regular size warmer can hold up to 3 cubes. Start with one cube and add as desired. Some scents are stronger than others. Try cutting a cube in half when using warmer in a smaller area or room or when using a stronger scent. Try mixing scents to create your own Scentsational Scent! ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Different Ways to Change Wax (Wax will not evaporate) 1. While wax is melted- pour back into bar container. 2. Turn off warmer- wait 5-10 minutes for wax to start to harden. When it reaches a “gummy” state- peel it out of the dish top. 3. Use a paper towel to soak up wax and discard. 4. Turn off warmer- wait until wax is hard. Use a dull butter knife to pop out the wax. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ If wax still has scent left- save in a baggie or mold back into bar container until ready to use again. Always clean dish between scents with a paper towel. If most of the scent is gone, discard or pour into a fun candy mold and harden in freezer for a few minutes. Place these in a drawer, cabinet or locker. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Putting “new” wax into wax that has already been used is not a good idea. This will dilute the scent of the new wax. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Free bulb replacements- call me when your bulb runs out. I will replace bulbs for free. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ It’s Easy to Re-order Scentsational Products 1. Visit my website: http://shaleenague.scentsy.us/ 2. Send me an email: sjrmuscles@yahoo.com 3. Call me: 319-533-0883 4. Stop by my home: 5803 Bethpage Circle, CR, Iowa Want to reorder but can’t remember what scents you like? Call Me! I can bring testers to you to smell! Shaleen Ague, Ind. Scentsy Consultant

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

No replies yet. Be the first!

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Post & Join Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS