Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Burchard Group Sponsored Conversation Sponsored Conversation

Started by Joey , author of Philadelphia Media Mom, Joey Fortman - A Real Mom in the Media 6/19/2012 12:00:10 PM

WOW.  I NEEDED THIS BOOK THIS WEEK.

I really did.  

Sometimes I often wonder if I'm doing the right thing in life.  Making the right decisions.  

CHARGING ahead with greatness.

The book is all about activating of the 10 human drives that make you feel alive.

Easy peasy, right?

Ugh.  Not so much.  

It's amazing how many books I download on my iPad meant to help me.  You know.  The SELF HELP book section.

And this one?

I have it in BOOK FORM.

And the 10 human drives? 

RIGHT ON.  The TRUTH.  

This Brendan Burchard guy looks sooo young.  And SOOO together.

Why not read the book?

If he can find the CHARGE in life....so can I.

Especially after READING how he got there?  "On a dark and steamy Caribbean night, Brendon Burchard stood bleeding atop the crumpled hood of his wrecked car. That night he learned about mortality, discovering that at the end of our lives we will all ask, “Did I live? Did I love? Did I matter?”

Geez Louise.  The Caribbean isn't suppose to do that to someone! lol

I'm REALLY taken back by this man.

His power charges me!!  Anyone who has shared the stage with the Dalia Lama, Sir Richard Branson, DEEPAK CHOPRAH??

Bring it.  The book. The Man.  The TRUTH. 

Get CHARGED.

Order your free copy of The Charge today!

Share with us what makes you feel most alive for a chance to win a High Performance Academy Online Seminar with Brendon Burchard, author of The Charge (valued at $1,000).

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Burchard Group Sponsored Conversation. The opinions and text are all mine. Burchard Group Sweepstakes and Rules.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

No replies yet. Be the first!

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Post & Join Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS