Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

What grabs your attention when browsing a blog?

Started by Christina , author of Creative Tizzy 3/24/2011 7:48:51 AM

For me it is the Header/Title and the colors then how organized it is and then the postings/content. I love pictures as I have alot on my blog and love to see, then read. I am very visual so that's what I try to convey. I also like uniqueness.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4
""

Reply by Christy

author of Chatterbox Heart 3/29/2011 10:30:58 PM

I love people who do creative things with their blog titles... I am pretty ordinary - but I love what other people create!

""

Reply by Vanessa

author of Dilly Dally 3/31/2011 1:30:09 AM

If the most recent post is good I will skim over the next one, if those two don't grab my attention I usually move on. If a writer grabs my attention with the first post I read, I usually end up sticking around for more.  I too, like blogs with a lot of photo's.

Vanessa

Dilly Dally

""

Reply by Juls~

author of . 6/26/2011 6:12:33 PM

Creativity, Beautiful Photos and Information!  I surf a lot and enjoy checking out everyone's blog design!  I need a Blog-Lift!

""

Reply by Tiffany

author of Transfer of Health 1/1/2012 1:25:46 PM

Great question! Love the feedback. It's tough to stand out when there is so much out there. Sometimes simplicity grabs my attention these days. I just revamped my health blog, trying to capture simplicity (still in progress) - sometimes quite a balancing act.

Happy New Year!

Tiffany (LifeFoodStore.com)

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

No Swearing or Bashing or Innapropriate posting, I am a Mom afterall and the rules are the rules, oh and another thing~ have fun cause Mom says so.

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS