Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Still Learning

Started by joyce , author of MissCouponDiva 7/16/2012 9:09:48 AM

I was out Sunday doing a little cherry picking. I was at a store that now accepts all competitors’ coupons from their ads. I decided to try it out before I shared it in my next seminar. Which is what I normally do.  Sad to say it did not go so well. No one knew the policy not even the store manager. After a long wait for me and the young lady behind me, who was very patient.  They found it. I have to acknowledge I was very disappointed the asst manager did not know the policy is making any attempts to find one. Her lack of concern truly frustrated me. I think the saddest part for me is the negative remarks I overheard because the person was not aware I was nearby.  Funny I was asking that the store follow its own policy. At first I was very upset then decided every warrior has to take a hit. I hopefully have it fixed for the next person. BTW the lady behind me wanted to see the outcome. 

Happy Shopping.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4
""

Reply by joyce

author of MissCouponDiva 7/16/2012 9:32:22 AM

My first impulse was to call corporate. However everyone deserves a second chance.

""

Reply by Nat

7/17/2012 7:42:21 AM
Hi

""

Reply by Nat

7/17/2012 7:43:15 AM
Which major stores price match...thanks

""

Reply by joyce

author of MissCouponDiva 7/17/2012 1:27:24 PM

Target,Walmart, Bestbuy, HomeDepot and Lowes to name a few. I also would check out the store's policy where you shop.

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Let's make this a positive place to share information. Negative remarks will be removed.

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS