Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

FB Cover Image Feedback Please?

Started by Jane , author of Jane Ridgewood 4/15/2012 2:09:53 PM

So I just spent the last hour conquering a decent Facebook cover image for my like page, that wouldn’t break the terms of service or rules Facebook has on them. Now while I feel good about the simple design (and color choices) I do feel the need for a second opinion. Please feel free to be brutally honest!

http://www.facebook.com/janeridgewood

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6

I love it! You did a great job.

""

Reply by Jane

author of Jane Ridgewood 4/28/2012 3:31:41 PM

Thank you very much Liz! :)

Liz's profile picture
Liz said ...
I love it! You did a great job.

""

Reply by lvfrankg

5/1/2012 9:11:37 AM

I just checked it out and you did a fine job indeed. I keep geeting frustrated with mine and coming back to it. Maybe I'll get it one day. Great community. I would like your rfeedback about my blog's design. bluntdinerz.com. LMKWYT. Have a good one. I'm looking forward to getting tips from you. In fact, I just came across a very interesting site called 'tensies,' that has people buying and selling all kinds of services for $10. I was trying to think of a 'micro-gig' I could sell, but you would have an easy time with your skills and knowledge.

""

Reply by Jane

author of Jane Ridgewood 5/1/2012 1:15:28 PM

Thank you very much for the compliments Ivfrankg! :)

I have to say I like the simplicity of your site's design. It's very clean and easy to maneuver. Which maybe it's just me, but I find to be two important key factors. Not everyone is web savvy. The only thing I noticed was your cover image on Facebook page (which btw I did like) seems a bit stretched out to fill the space. Maybe try creating an new image - even if it's just a white background, to throw your logo on so it views normally and not so stretched.

Sounds like an interesting site ('tensies'), but I've never heard of it. Mind sharing the URL?

lvfrankg's profile picture
lvfrankg said ...
I just checked it out and you did a fine job indeed. I keep geeting frustrated with mine and coming back to it. Maybe I'll get it one day. Great community. I would like your rfeedback about my blog's design. bluntdinerz.com. LMKWYT. Have a good one. I'm looking forward to getting tips from you. In fact, I just came across a very interesting site called 'tensies,' that has people buying and selling all kinds of services for $10. I was trying to think of a 'micro-gig' I could sell, but you would have an easy time with your skills and knowledge.

""

Reply by lvfrankg

5/1/2012 5:08:40 PM

Thanks a ton for the feedback and Iyou are right, it is a stretched image. I will have to work on it. The url for tensies is http://www.tensies.net

""

Reply by Jane

author of Jane Ridgewood 5/2/2012 12:53:12 PM

You are welcome! And thank you for the link! :)

lvfrankg's profile picture
lvfrankg said ...
Thanks a ton for the feedback and Iyou are right, it is a stretched image. I will have to work on it. The url for tensies is http://www.tensies.net

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Just be friendly! Thank you!

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS