Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Welcome, Simply Sassy Media Pals! :)

Started by Rae , author of There's a Contest for That - Featuring Contests and Giveaways for Canadians 7/10/2012 11:16:41 PM

Welcome to my Community! I'm so glad you've stopped by. My name is Rae and I'm just outside the city of Ottawa in SE Ontario, Canada. The weather has been so gorgeous here lately (so what am I doing on the computer?!). ;) Where do you call home and how are you doing today?

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5

You live near my hometown of Pembroke! I'm currently living in Middleton, NS. I've been married to the military since 1999 so I've lived all over Canada.

Thanks so much for visiting and for your reply, Stacie.

I'm in Stittsville! I'll bet it's changed quite a bit these past 10 years. I grew up in South Ottawa (near Mooney's Bay) and I remember coming out to the flea market here as a child until it closed down. Ahh, memories!

We've only been here... wow, it's coming up on two years, actually! In that time alone we've seen a lot of development, but luckily we're across from the Trans-Canada trail so they can't totally box us in! Perhaps I'd better find some wood to knock on... ;)

""

Reply by Meg

7/31/2012 7:30:47 AM

Thank s for having me!! I always find somethig good here! :)

So glad you're enjoying the site and finding lots of contests to enter. Thanks for joining the community! I hope you have a wonderful week and good luck! :)

""

Reply by Chelesa

9/8/2012 8:09:16 PM

i love this background

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Please be respectful of each other and try to have fun! :)

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS