Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

April 4th-10th, 2011

Started by K R , author of Meanwhile Back at the Gusty Ridge Ranch 4/7/2011 4:31:49 PM

Sorry for the two weeks or so of silence.  I did actually use a camera of some sort throughout that time, however it was a sudden burst of wedding season, therefore I was nowhere need my computer nor did I have the spare time on my hands to post anything. 

Please forgive me.

In the spirit of more Spring, here's this week's image.  I just LOVE when my husband's hard at work on the tractor!

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

No replies yet. Be the first!

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Post & Join Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

ANY IMAGE POSTED MUST BE YOUR OWN IMAGE THAT YOU HAVE COPYRIGHTS TO. PLEASE DEMONSTRATE PROPER PHOTOGRAPHY ETIQUETTE VIA SHOWING RESPECT TO FELLOW PHOTOGRAPHERS, THEIR TALENT, & HARD WORK BY ONLY TAKING CREDIT FOR WHAT YOU HAVE SHOT YOURSELF. PHOTOGRAPHY = INTEGRITY! IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO SHOOT DURING A PARTICULAR WEEK, IT IS OKAY TO POST ONE OF YOUR FAVORITE SHOTS YOU'VE SHOT PRIOR TO THE WEEK...OR PERHAPS IT'S AN OLDER SHOT THAT YOU'VE DONE SOME EDITING WITH DURING THE WEEK IN QUESTION. THAT IS OK TOO! PLEASE KEEP YOUR PHOTOS FAMILY-FRIENDLY SO THAT ANY AUDIENCE CAN ALSO ENJOY YOUR WORK AS WELL AS THIS COMMUNITY... SAME GOES FOR COMMENTS & LANGUAGE USED WITHIN THE COMMUNITY. THANK YOU, AND HAVE FUN! :)

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS