Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

TravelSharkPix - upload your pics for the world to see!

Started by Bernie 1/31/2012 9:03:50 PM

Hi Everyone,

I know many of you travel, which is why I want to introduce you to a new photo website called TravelSharkPix.  With SharkPix, photographers share their favorite photo pics with users around the world, and if they’re good, the photos may be selected for use on TravelShark’s global travel sites (obviously with photographer attribution).  In addition (and this is my favorite part) SharkPix donates between 10 and 25 cents to charity for every photo it accepts.  That means that you can upload and share your favorite photos, possibly have your photos be viewed by thousands of photographers around the world, aaaaaand SharkPix will donate to a worthwhile charity based on your photo submission!  What could be better?  Anyhow, hope you check it out. 

Cheers,
Bernie

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

No replies yet. Be the first!

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Post & Join Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

ANY IMAGE POSTED MUST BE YOUR OWN IMAGE THAT YOU HAVE COPYRIGHTS TO. PLEASE DEMONSTRATE PROPER PHOTOGRAPHY ETIQUETTE VIA SHOWING RESPECT TO FELLOW PHOTOGRAPHERS, THEIR TALENT, & HARD WORK BY ONLY TAKING CREDIT FOR WHAT YOU HAVE SHOT YOURSELF. PHOTOGRAPHY = INTEGRITY! IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO SHOOT DURING A PARTICULAR WEEK, IT IS OKAY TO POST ONE OF YOUR FAVORITE SHOTS YOU'VE SHOT PRIOR TO THE WEEK...OR PERHAPS IT'S AN OLDER SHOT THAT YOU'VE DONE SOME EDITING WITH DURING THE WEEK IN QUESTION. THAT IS OK TOO! PLEASE KEEP YOUR PHOTOS FAMILY-FRIENDLY SO THAT ANY AUDIENCE CAN ALSO ENJOY YOUR WORK AS WELL AS THIS COMMUNITY... SAME GOES FOR COMMENTS & LANGUAGE USED WITHIN THE COMMUNITY. THANK YOU, AND HAVE FUN! :)

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS