Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Are you having trouble creating a Facebook fan page?

Started by Brankica , author of Live Your Love 1/23/2011 12:13:12 PM

I know creating a FB fan page can sometimes be scary. So if you are not sure what to do, post here and I will help you create one or do it for you :)

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6
""

Reply by Patricia

1/23/2011 7:22:08 PM

HI Brankica

the fact that I navigated my way here is a miracle lol  Now to think up some questions for u FBers.  Will be back later as I still trawling thru my emails and then I need to do some "real work" ;-)

Thanks for being so innovative.  Appreciated.

Patricia  Perth Australia

""

Reply by Brankica

author of Live Your Love 1/24/2011 8:26:19 AM

You can always add your blog's logo or your own image as a page's profile image. That is the first image you need.

Of course editing can be done any time :)

""

Reply by Brankica

author of Live Your Love 1/24/2011 9:02:17 AM

If you want to start without the image, you can just put up a few links or a sign up form.

When you decided to do it, if you are a complete non-techie I will do it for you :)

""

Reply by Steve

2/24/2011 2:46:19 PM

HI BRANKICA

I HAVE CREATED A FAN PAGE FOR MY BUSINESS. BUT CAN'T SEEM TO DIRECT ANYONE TO THE PAGE TO LIKE IT. FACEBOOK REQUIRES 25 FANS BEFORE   IT WILL GIVE YOUR PAGE IT'S OWN FACEBOOK ADDRESS.

ANY SUGGESTIONS??

""

Reply by Brankica

author of Live Your Love 2/24/2011 3:05:58 PM

You already have a link to the page. It should be something like

facebook.com/pages/yourpage12345698

So you can already send people to like it.

When you are on your page, just copy the URL from your browser, that should be enough.

What you will get after 25 fans is a customized name so it will something like

facebook.com/yourpage

If you need more help with setting this up, feel free to ask additional questions.

""

Reply by Steve

2/24/2011 3:39:53 PM
THANK YOU BRANKINCA!!! SIMPLE ENOUGH.  THE PAGE LINK IS http://www.facebook.com/pages/HOT-DIGGITY-DOG-PET-CARE/11[phone] THANKS SO MUCH! Steve & Elisa Hot Diggity Dog Pet Care P.O. Box 13072 Oakland, CA 94661-0072 Website:  www.hotdiggitydogpetcare.com Email: [email] Phone: [phone] FAX: ([phone]Office/Phone Hours: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Reliable, safe, intelligent and devoted care for your beloved pets.  --- On Thu, 2/24/11, BlogFrog <[email]> wrote:

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

No spamming and being ugly to each other. Help as much as you can. This is not about self promotion but helping each other and connecting :)

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS