Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Lipton Tea & Honey Review #liptonteaandhoney

Started by Stacie , author of The Divine Miss Mommy 5/31/2012 12:00:10 AM

I am a tea drinker. I have been drinking tea for as long as I can remember. 

I remember being a young kid and making sun tea with my mother. We would put Lipton tea into a large container and let it sit out on our back porch for hours. 

Then we would fill glasses all the way to the top with ice, add a little sugar, some fresh lemons and fill our glasses with our fresh sun tea. We would sit back on the same porch and enjoy the fruits of our labor. 

Later in high school, I was in competitive show choir (think GLEE but not as cool) and as a singer, I was always drinking hot tea with honey. I loved the flavor and it always soothed my vocal cords. 

Years later I discovered Sweet Tea when I moved to the South. I declared my undying love immediately and we have been together ever since. 

However, I still love trying new tea flavors. Lipton Tea & Honey is a pretty darn good pick.

ABOUT LIPTON TEA & HONEY

• The tea is only 5 calories per 8 oz serving
  • The tea is sweetened with honey
  • The tea is made from real tea leaves and real fruit flavors

The flavor is delicious and has just the perfect amount of sweetness. I drank it hot and I drank it cold. It tastes excellent both ways!

WHAT'S IN MY BEACH BAG?

As a part of this campaign, I was given an additional topic to discuss with you guys. My topic was what is in my beach bag.

We go to the pool four or five days a week so I have a beach bag that is always packed and ready to go. At any given time, you will find the following in my bag:

Sunscreen (spray, lotion and a face stick)

Sunglasses

NOOK

Backup magazine or book (I hate running out of things to read)

Beach towels

Ziploc bags for wet swimsuits

Aloe Vera Cooling Gel (although originally put in for sunburns, I found that it helps those chafed little toes that were scraped on the bottom of the pool)

Water Bottle

Snacks (plenty of snacks for everyone)

Cellphone, lipbalm, Identification and a little cash inside a small pouch

Sunhat

Goggles

That is about it for me! What's in your beach bag?

To celebrate the product announcement, Lipton is giving away a limited number of Lipton Tea & Honey samples. To receive free samples you can visit www.liptonteaandhoney.com (links to Facebook where you can enter in your address)

Tell me how you add flavor to your life and the first three people to comment on my blog will win a sample of Lipton Tea & Honey to try for themselves!

For an extra entry to win the Lipton Tea & Honey kit share this sweepstakes with your friends on Twitter and Facebook by clicking the buttons below. Learn more about the amazing Lipton Tea & Honey Flavors on their Facebook page

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Lipton Tea. The opinions and text are all mine. Official sweepstakes rules.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email
This conversation is part of the Mom IQ Network

Replies

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5
""

Reply by Kristi

author of Goodness Graces 5/31/2012 5:35:20 PM
Right now I ad flavor to my life by trying to get out and explore as much of Dallas with my daughter as we can. It is amazing seeing the world through a childs eyes.

""

Reply by shelly peterson

6/5/2012 6:51:09 PM
I love tea too, My mom and I always made sun tea also and I still do to this day. I really prefer my sun tea just like it is, plain lol. But sometimes I do like to add lemonade and have an Ice tea lemonade Yum!

I add flavor to an ordinary day with music! Just turn on what ever you are feeling.

I cut flowers from the garden, put them in a vase, and set them on my desk. That's how I add flavor to an ordinary day. I also try to take the kids out for 'adventure walks' around the neighborhood to add some 'flavor' to their day. At the end of the day I love to sit on my front porch and sip some mint or chamomile tea to add some relaxing flavor to my day. :)

""

Reply by Carol

6/30/2012 4:35:26 PM
I love reading my current book or researching my ancestry with a cup of hot (or iced in the summer) Lipton's Orange and spice tea. It's good any time of day.

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Play nice. If you don't, you will banned.

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS