Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Lipton Tea & Honey Review #liptonteaandhoney

Started by Stacie , author of The Divine Miss Mommy 5/30/2012 11:30:10 PM

I am a tea drinker. I remember being a young kid and making sun tea with my mother. We would put Lipton tea into a large container and let it sit out on our back porch for hours. 

Years later I discovered Sweet Tea when I moved to the South. I declared my undying love immediately. 

ABOUT LIPTON TEA & HONEY

• The tea is only 5 calories per 8 oz serving
  • The tea is sweetened with honey
  • The tea is made from real tea leaves and real fruit flavors

To celebrate the product announcement, Lipton is giving away a limited number of Lipton Tea & Honey samples. To receive free samples you can visit www.liptonteaandhoney.com (links to Facebook where you can enter in your address)

Tell me how you add flavor to your life and the first three people to comment on my blog will win a sample of Lipton Tea & Honey to try for themselves!

For an extra entry to win the Lipton Tea & Honey kit share this sweepstakes with your friends on Twitter and Facebook by clicking the buttons below. Learn more about the amazing Lipton Tea & Honey Flavors on their Facebook page

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Lipton Tea. The opinions and text are all mine. Official sweepstakes rules.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email
This conversation is part of the Mom IQ Network

No replies yet. Be the first!

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Post & Join Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Play nice. If you don't, you will banned.

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS