I am back! With another super cool COOL WHIP Whipped Topping recipe. Did you happen to catch my last one?
Lemon Verbena Pound Cake with COOL WHIP & Strawberries Recipe
I have another great COOL WHIP recipe to share with you today. This is a recipe for delicious strawberry popsicles that sparkle. The COOL WHIP makes these pops taste rich and creamy. I add the edible glitter for the kids and make the ones for me just as below but leave out the glitter.
STRAWBERRY SPARKLE POPS
WITH COOL WHIP
I N G R E D I E N T S
8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
2 pints of strawberries, de-stemmed and sliced
1/2 cup sugar
4 tablespoons water
2 teaspoon lemon juice
1. Add strawberries, sugar and water into a sauce pan and bring to a simmer. Simmer until the strawberries are soft.
2. Add mixture into a blender with lemon juice and puree. You want the mixture to be thick and not too liquefied.
3. Chill in the refrigerator until mixture is completely cooled.
4. Stir the COOL WHIP into the strawberry mixture until combined. Add the glitter last and stir one more time.
5. Pour into molds and freeze for at least 8 hours or overnight. I use the Norpro Ice Pop Maker.
6. To remove, pop them out or dunk them quickly in warm water or until the popsicle comes right out.
This is just one of the many ways I get creative with COOL WHIP, making every dessert more delicious. Share what your kids love about COOL WHIP and you'll be entered to win $500 cash!
Visit the COOL WHIP Facebook page to see more recipes and to share your own COOL WHIP creations!
Sponsored posts are purely editorial content that we are pleased to have presented by a participating sponsor. Advertisers do not produce the content. Official Sweepstakes Rules.