Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

WELCOME! Introduce yourself!

Started by Faith_Mom , author of Moms of Faith — A community of Christian Moms who love the Lord and want to beco 1/11/2011 9:43:21 AM

Glad you found us! :) Share a little bit about you! :)

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 18

""

Reply by Beth Ann

author of Something Comes From Nothing 1/14/2011 2:29:13 PM

So glad to join Moms of Faith!  Look forward to reading.  :)

""

Reply by Harmony

author of Our Life Song 1/22/2011 6:21:59 PM

Hi! Look forward to meeting some other Christian moms!

""

Reply by Andie

author of Ours + His + Mine = Nine! 1/23/2011 3:55:28 PM

I never know what to say in an introduce yourself :)

I'm a 35 year old mom to 9 kids. I stay home these days, as childcare costs exceed the income of a paycheck when you hit a certain number of kids!

I am becoming progressively more suzyhomemaker and therefore progressively less instant oatmeal and disposable everything. Some days I wonder if a floor exists in the chaos of a houseful, while other days are calm and peaceful and I wonder if indeed all of the children are accounted for. We haven't lost any yet, hehe :)

I look forward to getting to know you better!

""

Reply by Dawn

author of The Most Perfect Gift 1/24/2011 12:23:01 PM

Hi, I am a Christian single mom of two boys (5 years & 2 years old) I am 41 years old and have been doing the mommy thing all by myself from day one. I love God, my kids, coffee and dark chocolate! I love to read and now I love to blog and fellowship with other woman. I am blessed with a job I can work at home 4 days and I have a fabulous boss!

I started my blog to hopefully encourage and inspire other woman. http://themostperfectgift.blogspot.com/ Come check it out!

All of my mommy friends are married. Often they tell me, "I don't know how you do it all by yourself." One..I never knew any other way and 2. I'm not alone! I have my Lord and Savior who is with me every step of the way!

""

Reply by Paula

author of Paula Milner 1/24/2011 11:01:30 PM

Hello, my name is Paula Merriweather and I a wife and mother of 7, 4 that are mine and 3 that are my husbands and 2 wonderful grandchildren.  I am a student as well as a new business owner.  I am really glad that I ran across this site so that I can meet some Christian, spirit filled moms.  With me being so busy, it is hard to get out.

""

Reply by Danielle

author of A Peek Inside 1/28/2011 10:24:36 PM

I'm glad to find this community!  I am excited to be a part of it.

I am 33 years old, mother of 2 and a homeschooling mom.  We are very involved in our church.  I spend a lot of time with my cats, reading and crocheting.

""

Reply by Carla

author of carlamaclachlan.com » Blog 3/3/2011 8:31:15 AM

I'm a mom of two grown sons and married to my high school sweetheart. I'm the author of a Christian parenting book: Parenting Moment by Moment. It is my heart's desire to encourage and equip parents with practical ways to apply truth in the lives of their children.

Hi! I'm a 40 year old mom of 2 girls ages 10 & 7. I've not worked outside the home since I was pregnant with my oldest. My husband and I have been married for 16 years. I blog about my passions: my faith in Jesus Christ, my family, frugal living and photography.

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

No arguing or mean spirited discussions.

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS