Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Paying Attention

Started by Vanessa , author of Christian Business Woman 6/11/2011 8:48:16 AM

Hello Blog Frog Community!

I have been offline for a little while because it was time for me to pay attention.  Working long, late hours is par for the course for me so feeling tired and exhausted was not out of the ordinary.

For months i had been feeling worn out.  I finally decided to pay attention to the signals my body were sending me and see if there was anything else behind feeling that i had not slept at all, after having slept for 10 hours.  Well, i found out that i had developed a severe case of anemia.

Thankfully the underlying cause was also determined.  I decided to focus on my health for the past few months and it was the best decision i could have made.  I love to work, but i love feeling great even better.  I will continue to blog, write, speak and work, however my days will end before the night starts so that I can spend precious time enjoying my darling daughters and hunk of a husband.

It feels great to back on the blogs again - writing my heart out.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2
""

Reply by janeth

author of Artemisa Blogs and Web 6/12/2011 7:56:08 PM

Hi! Thank you to share with us, Im so sorry about your healt, but Im so happy that you're so much better. I wish my best.

""

Reply by Vanessa

author of Christian Business Woman 6/13/2011 11:03:19 PM

Thank you Janeth.  I am much better  now.  The good thing is that i learned to not work so late into the day.  It showed me how important rest, time with family, laughter and fun is in the life of everyone.

blessings to you...

Vanessa

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS