Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Cheated on.....

Started by Bridget 3/7/2012 3:47:45 PM

Hello. I am new to the community, but have been reading Curvy Girl Guide for awhile now.

I need someone to talk to, and I really have no one and am not sure what to do.

I am a 27 year old woman who just found out my partner has been cheating on me for the past 3 months with a coworker.  We have been together for three years and live together.  She (I am gay) says she still wants to be with me and loves me and that it has nothing to do with our relationship. She is an extremely emotionally detached person. Her parents had a terrible relationship growing up, she doesn't know how to express her emotion and never gets close to anyone, except me. I loved her and still love her. We had plans to be together forever.  I am not defending her, there is no excuse, you always have the ability to make choices.

I truly believe she still loves me and I don't know what to do. She said she will do whatever I want- if I want to stay together she wants to, but if I don't and I will be happier broken up, she wants what is best for me. 

To say I am heartbroken would be an understatement. I have never ever opened myself up to anyone the way I have her.

I just need some advice, or an ear.

Thank you.

-B

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 1 of 1
""

Reply by Julie

author of My Shiny Monkey 4/25/2012 1:34:44 PM

Hi B... just found your heartbreaking post over a month and a half later. If you read this and want someone to penpal with, you can email me at myshinymonkey@yahoo.com. I hope you are okay and your situation has worked out in a way that you are at peace with. I hope you are okay.

-- J.

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS