Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Anyone Interested in StumbleUpon?

Started by Nicole Rivera , author of Searching for Sustenance 4/12/2011 10:36:43 PM

Hi Everyone!

I am not sure everyone in my community is aware of this, but every Wednesday morning I kick off a StumbleUpon party in the Kludgy Mom Community in order for fellow bloggers to spotlight one of their favorite posts that they would like to see gain an audience on StumbleUpon.

It has been going on for quite a while and all of us who participate have found a bump in traffic since participating. Also, it is a great way to find and read new and interesting blogs! I love my fellow stumblers and look forward to their posts each week.

I am going to post a link to the most recent discussion below in a response to this post, this way, no matter when you check out this discussion you will be directed to the most recent StumbleUpon party going on.

I hope this is helpful to someone out there!!

Also, if you are new to StumbleUpon, and feel intimidated, DON'T BE! There is a link to a tutorial in each discussion and you can ask any questions you have about it. I have been learning on the job!

Hope to see you there!

All the Best,

Nicole smiley

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2
""

Reply by Nicole Rivera

author of Searching for Sustenance 4/12/2011 10:38:34 PM

Join in StumbleUpon WEEK 30 during the week from 4/13/2011-4/19/2011 and invite your blogging friends!!

""

Reply by Nicole Rivera

author of Searching for Sustenance 4/26/2011 10:45:27 PM

New Week begins now StumbleUpon WEEK 32 during the week of 4/27-5/3/2011

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS