Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Coupon clipping service in Georgia?

Started by Kristina 9/14/2011 2:44:37 PM

Hello all. I have been ordering from couponbeat.com for awhile. Sometimes they don't have the coups I need. It is fast service, but sometimes not fast enough to get here when I need them. I think they are in Tn. Does anyone know of a good clipping service in Georgia?

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 16

AJC does offer the insert for sale, too.

""

Reply by Ali

9/14/2011 3:30:32 PM

Julia-

Where can you find just the inserts for sale? On AJC website?

I just cancelled my subscription with them - I was paying $15/month for Fri-Sun, but I only wanted Sunday's. Works out much cheaper for me to get Sunday at the store, especially when I usually buy 3 other papers anyway.

Julia's profile picture
Julia said ...
AJC does offer the insert for sale, too.

""

Reply by Wendy

9/14/2011 5:29:43 PM

I am interested also, I would stop wasting my time with buying a paper.

""

Reply by Kristina

9/14/2011 7:39:08 PM
Yea...I get the ajc, but it never has the good coupons that I need. In barrow county it has different coupons. Never get baby coupons, airwick, lots of food items are missing as well. Guess im going to have to drive to gwinnett. Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone BlogFrog <[email]> wrote:

""

Reply by Shanna

author of The Frugal Beavers 9/15/2011 6:41:25 AM

I have the Sunday AJC inserts for $1 each.  I pick up the papers every Sunday and I supply over 50 people in my small GA mountain town.  I can ship them Monday.  These are full inserts and 90% of the time they are nice and thick.  They come from Cobb County.

email me at shanna at the frugal beavers dot com if you are interested.

:-)

""

Reply by Samantha

9/15/2011 9:55:20 AM

I sell whole coupon inserts at .50 per insert. You can email me at crazy.for.q.pons@gmail.com

""

Reply by Shanna

author of The Frugal Beavers 9/16/2011 7:50:09 AM

Samantha, great price!  Are they ATL coupons?  If so, are they Evening Edges?  You can tell by looking at the binder of the insert.

Oh, and do you get them legally, by buying the paper?  If not, anyone who buys is at risk.  Just curious as to how you can sell them so cheap.

I may need to become a customer!  lol!  smiley

""

Reply by Samantha

9/16/2011 11:19:01 AM

Shanna, I have both Edges and Sundays each week.

I acquire them legally, as in I do not steal them.

""

Reply by lisa

9/16/2011 12:21:06 PM

i ordered mine from sunday coupon inserts they ship from florida had high value coupons but price was alittle high 14 00 and i thik its the same all the time no matter how many inserts in the paper that week i live in picken sc dont get good coupons at all

""

Reply by lisa

9/16/2011 3:51:58 PM
what are edges and does atlanta get more coupons than the ones from florida and samantha do you have a certain amount that you get and know ahead of time what you are gettingemail me at rogerwhitmire@bellsouth.net

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Posts and comments need to be helpful and considerate. Any posts/comments that are for self promotion or for referrals will be removed. Also posts/comments that are against proper coupon ethics or just not nice will be removed. In general a community is a happy place that is all about helping out the group!

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS