Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

LIVE Discussion Wed, Dec. 15th. 8-9 p.m. EST

Started by HoosierHomemade , author of Hoosier Homemade ~ Making Your House A Home 12/9/2010 8:38:53 AM

Chat with our Seasonal Celebrations experts during our Live Winter Holiday Chat! 8-9pm EST (6-7 MST, 5-6 PST) on Wednesday Dec. 15th. 

Grab some hot chocolate, turn up the Christmas music and join our fabulous,  Seasonal Celebrations Community Leaders as we turn on the lights for a fun, festive start to the Winter Holidays.

How to Join the Live Chat

1. Show up here, at this discussion, 12/15 8-9pm EST  as we go live and chat about all things Christmas.
  2. Tweet and/or Facebook:
    I'm chatting live Wed, Dec. 15th 8-9pm EST with @makeandtakes @theidearoom @hoosierhomemade @pizzazzerie @eCelebrating  http://bit.ly/hiWbSw
  3. RSVP Below

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 511 - 515 of 515
""

Reply by Amanda

author of Live a fabuLESS life 12/15/2010 8:14:52 PM
alright well I'm going to run too my to do list is still a mile long for today.

""

Reply by Amanda

author of Live a fabuLESS life 12/15/2010 8:15:11 PM
have a good night gals!! Nice to talk to you all!

""

Reply by Deanna

author of Pink Laundry Events 12/15/2010 8:15:40 PM
okay ladies I'm outta here .. it was great chatting with you all :) wishing everyone a merry christmas :)

Okay, now that the kid are all snug in their beds, Just wanted to say thanks for a great discussion! Happy Holidays everyone!

""

Reply by Deanna

author of Pink Laundry Events 12/23/2010 2:34:17 PM
________________________________ pink laundry events Check us out on Facebook www.facebook.com/pinklaundryevents [phone] ________________________________ ________________________________

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS