Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

LIVE Discussion Wed, Dec. 15th. 8-9 p.m. EST

Started by HoosierHomemade , author of Hoosier Homemade ~ Making Your House A Home 12/9/2010 8:38:53 AM

Chat with our Seasonal Celebrations experts during our Live Winter Holiday Chat! 8-9pm EST (6-7 MST, 5-6 PST) on Wednesday Dec. 15th. 

Grab some hot chocolate, turn up the Christmas music and join our fabulous,  Seasonal Celebrations Community Leaders as we turn on the lights for a fun, festive start to the Winter Holidays.

How to Join the Live Chat

1. Show up here, at this discussion, 12/15 8-9pm EST  as we go live and chat about all things Christmas.
  2. Tweet and/or Facebook:
    I'm chatting live Wed, Dec. 15th 8-9pm EST with @makeandtakes @theidearoom @hoosierhomemade @pizzazzerie @eCelebrating  http://bit.ly/hiWbSw
  3. RSVP Below

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 31 - 40 of 515
""

Reply by Michelle

author of Everyday Celebrating 12/15/2010 7:10:51 PM

Deanna - We're waiting for the live chat to be turned on. :)

""

Reply by Amanda

author of Live a fabuLESS life 12/15/2010 7:10:58 PM

they have some crazy homework ... I'm trying to figure out how to make a triangle and diamond out of this shape using one line.  I always said I wouldn't do my kid's homework for them but I really can't and it makes me feel uh not so smart!! lol

What is your favorite Christmas movie?

""

Reply by Amanda

author of Live a fabuLESS life 12/15/2010 7:11:44 PM

Elf!  Hands down!  What about yours?

Deanna...and others, we are waiting for BlogFrog to turn the live chat. Apparently they are having trouble.

Yes Michelle, I tweeted the main BlogFrog Twitter acct.

And Skyped Lori, and emailed her

They must be having trouble

I agree with Amanda - ELF, hands down best movie for Christmas!

Elf and Christmas Vacation are mine!

""

Reply by Deanna

author of Pink Laundry Events 12/15/2010 7:13:50 PM

HoosierHomemade's profile picture
HoosierHomemade said ...
How to Join the Live Chat

""

Reply by Michelle

author of Everyday Celebrating 12/15/2010 7:14:02 PM

Frosty - because it reminds me of my son.  That and the Grinch were his first two Christmas movies that he really got into.

I was at a blog conference this past weekend and turned on the tv.  Frosty was on and I began to cry.  Sap city!  LOL

Polar Express for me

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS