Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Thanksgiving Table Games

Started by Courtney , author of Pizzazzerie 11/16/2010 8:46:56 PM

My family always hits the food after our blessing and then when we get a bit full, we all take a little breather and talk about the things we're most thankful for :) With lots of time to chit chat as we go back for 2nds, I thought it might be fun to throw in some games this year. 

I found these 5 Fun Games! Anybody have any others? Or any favorite games to play after dinner? 

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 7 of 7

Those are some great ideas!  We like to play Wacky Six, Guesstures and Pictionary.

""

Reply by AmbersNotebook

author of Amber's Notebook 11/17/2010 6:46:27 PM

We play Liar's Dice, Chinese Checkers and sometimes we complete a puzzle.

""

Reply by Nancy

11/17/2010 11:27:46 PM

Okay for small or young kids I recommend playing Gamewright Games Rory Story Cubes at the dinner table. You roll 9 cubes and make up funny stories about the icon on each cube.  We play it mid-way through dinner a few times per week. It's fun and it allows kids to be creative.  The best part is that it's a small game.  Good for  stocking stuffer!

""

Reply by creativecupcakes

author of Creative-Cupcake-Recipes 11/18/2010 5:07:59 AM

Good- old- Poker.

We love playing Euchre, dice and board games.

Here's a funny Turkey Bingo game. Sounds like it gets pretty silly! And who doesn't love to win a prize?!

""

Reply by Valerie

author of All The Pieces of Me 11/18/2010 4:24:46 PM

These Thanksgiving Coasters would be cute for a starting a fun Conversation Game. I think they could be used as cards as well as made into coasters.

Conversation Coasters

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS