Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Winner Announced What are you thankful for? Reply and Enter to Win a Sony Bloggie Camera and...

Started by Lori , author of BlogFrog Blog — 11/2/2010 1:34:35 PM

Giveaway now closed. Congrats to Amanda, author of Blessed Beyond Belief for being lucky number #16 on random.org

A BIG THANKS to all who contributed. Thanks for sharing and being part of the community!

Welcome to Thanksgiving in the Seasonal Celebrations Community!

We're making happy holiday memories and giving you just the thing to help you make those memories last!

One lucky winner will be randomly selected to win a Sony Bloggie Camera...

AND 

$100 to donate to the charity of your choice!

Follow the steps below to enter to win.

Grand Prize Question:

What are you thankful for?

Share your blessings below and enter to win big.

Extra Entries

• Share your Thanksgiving Traditions here
  • Start a Discussion in the Seasonal Celebrations Community
  • Like BlogFrog on Facebook
  • Tweet and Share this:

What are you thankful for? Enter 2 win a Sony Bloggie Camera & Charity$ SeasonalCelebrationsThanks http://bit.ly/c7QBaM #blogfrog

(Come back to tell us what you've done in the replies below.)

The Grand Prize Discussion will run from Tuesday, November 2nd - Tuesday November 23rd. The winner will be selected randomly using random.org.

Good luck and enjoy Thanksgiving in the Seasonal Celebrations Community!

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 31 - 40 of 180
""

Reply by Rebecca

11/5/2010 6:50:42 AM

I also tweeted: @fitnessflirt

""

Reply by Rebecca

11/5/2010 6:52:52 AM

My Thanksgiving Tradition:

And my parents live on another continent, the rest of my family is scattered around the country - so my Thanksgiving tradition is to spend it with the friends that I had the luck of getting to CHOOSE to be my family.  

""

Reply by Tammy @ Not Just Pap

author of Not Just Paper and Glue 11/5/2010 7:56:26 AM

Kelli - I am so sorry for your loss and completely understand what you are saying. I lost my 10 year old in Sept 2004 and it completely changed how I looked at things and life. My heart and prayers go out to you today :)

Kelli's profile picture
Kelli said ...
I lost a son in February. The season of grief has made me so thankful EVERYDAY for my two healthy children. Everyday when one wants to help load the dishes when I just want to get them done, to play on the floor when my 2 year old asks, even though I really need to be doing something else, to "sit" and watch a movie snuggled with them on the couch instead of working on a project....I am thankful for every moment, every breath of life that God has given us to share with each other. Don't get so caught up in the business of life that we pass up these "simple" ways to show our loved ones how important they are! You never know when it will be the last.

""

author of Not Just Paper and Glue 11/5/2010 7:59:00 AM

I am thankful for my family, but I am most thankful to Jesus Christ who gave me life eternal. That is about it in a nutshell :)

""

Reply by Annette

11/5/2010 7:59:07 AM

I am so very thankful for my wonderful family!  I am also thankful for my health and that my husband and kids are healthy and strong. 

""

Reply by Annette

11/5/2010 8:00:11 AM

tweeted http://twitter.com/annedoggett/status/532724582457344

""

author of Not Just Paper and Glue 11/5/2010 8:01:23 AM

Traditions:

We have a very small family, just the three of us unless MIL comes to visit. We usually spend a quiet day around the house and we will usually venture to the woods where we have a little "campsite" set up and we might play a game of chicken foot or Uno or something.

""

author of Not Just Paper and Glue 11/5/2010 8:02:04 AM

I have tweeted about the giveaway

""

author of Not Just Paper and Glue 11/5/2010 8:02:28 AM

I like BF on FB

""

Reply by Dreama

11/5/2010 9:30:15 AM

I am thankful that my landlords are so nice, and all my children & grandchildren are healthy. God has blessed me.

LoriAnderson's profile picture
undefined said ...
What are you thankful for? Enter 2 win a Sony Bloggie Camera & Charity$ SeasonalCelebrationsThanks http://bit.ly/c7QBaM #blogfrog

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS