Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Winner Announced What are you thankful for? Reply and Enter to Win a Sony Bloggie Camera and...

Started by Lori , author of BlogFrog Blog — 11/2/2010 1:34:35 PM

Giveaway now closed. Congrats to Amanda, author of Blessed Beyond Belief for being lucky number #16 on random.org

A BIG THANKS to all who contributed. Thanks for sharing and being part of the community!

Welcome to Thanksgiving in the Seasonal Celebrations Community!

We're making happy holiday memories and giving you just the thing to help you make those memories last!

One lucky winner will be randomly selected to win a Sony Bloggie Camera...

AND 

$100 to donate to the charity of your choice!

Follow the steps below to enter to win.

Grand Prize Question:

What are you thankful for?

Share your blessings below and enter to win big.

Extra Entries

• Share your Thanksgiving Traditions here
  • Start a Discussion in the Seasonal Celebrations Community
  • Like BlogFrog on Facebook
  • Tweet and Share this:

What are you thankful for? Enter 2 win a Sony Bloggie Camera & Charity$ SeasonalCelebrationsThanks http://bit.ly/c7QBaM #blogfrog

(Come back to tell us what you've done in the replies below.)

The Grand Prize Discussion will run from Tuesday, November 2nd - Tuesday November 23rd. The winner will be selected randomly using random.org.

Good luck and enjoy Thanksgiving in the Seasonal Celebrations Community!

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 180
""

Reply by Bayou-Mama

author of Bayou-Mama 11/2/2010 4:23:25 PM

Our new home. After years of saving, scrimping and going without, we have a beautiful new home. While I am always first and foremost grateful for my family, we now have a home that reflects us, can fit all of us, and lets us lead happier lives.

""

Reply by Maria

author of Close to Home 11/2/2010 6:54:14 PM

I am thankful for my 3 children even when I am grumpy and over scheduled I go into their rooms when they are asleep and think how thankful I am to have healthy and loving children.

""

Reply by Kelli

author of RESTORE INTERIORS 11/2/2010 10:21:38 PM

I lost a son in February. The season of grief has made me so thankful EVERYDAY for my two healthy children. Everyday when one wants to help load the dishes when I just want to get them done, to play on the floor when my 2 year old asks, even though I really need to be doing something else, to "sit" and watch a movie snuggled with them on the couch instead of working on a project....I am thankful for every moment, every breath of life that God has given us to share with each other. Don't get so caught up in the business of life that we pass up these "simple" ways to show our loved ones how important they are! You never know when it will be the last.

I also "liked" you on facebook and tweeted this:)

""

Reply by Lisa

11/3/2010 12:14:57 AM

I am thankful for jobs for my husband and I. A roof over our head, food in the cupboards, and family and friends. In this day and age, these are major blessings. I hope that this rough time will bring people back to what really matters in life. Family, Faith, and Charity. 

""

Reply by Lisa

11/3/2010 12:17:31 AM

I tweeted about the giveaway!

""

Reply by Meghan

author of Mrs. Shopswell 11/3/2010 5:09:28 AM

like on fb

""

Reply by Meghan

author of Mrs. Shopswell 11/3/2010 5:17:41 AM

though i am thankful for all of the normal things: husband, pets, jobs, homes, friends and family. I am the most thankful for my mom.

I was in a major car accident 7 weeks ago and she has been my life source though it all. I cant walk, stand or even wipe my own butt right now without her help. she's always been there for me, but she's been by my side since the accident. She even slept in the uncomfortable hospital chairs for 2 weeks while i was in the ICU ad trauma ward.

I don't think I'll ever be able to repay her for what she's done for me.

""

Reply by April

author of Pinkie and The Bean 11/3/2010 9:47:45 AM

I am thankful to be a wife and a mom and that we are all healthy.  I am thankful to have a job even though I am sick of it.  LOL  I am thankful for our family and friends.

""

Reply by My Little Cupcake

author of My Little Cupcake Blog 11/3/2010 10:01:29 AM

I am thankful to be healthy and have 3 healthy children.  What more could I ask for?  And a healthy husband.... Ooops that is super important too.

""

Reply by Diane {Created by Diane}

author of created by Diane 11/3/2010 10:27:51 AM

I am truly thankful for my family. Wonderful husband and children as well as the best parents ever! 

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS