Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Pumpkin Recipes

Started by Marie , author of Craft Ideas, Kids Crafts, Recipes and More | Make and Takes 10/20/2010 2:07:57 PM

I love pumpkin. There are so many things to make with pumpkin. Cookies, cakes, soups, seeds.

Share your pumpkin recipes here!!

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 12
""

Reply by Karen

author of Time Crafted 10/20/2010 2:28:31 PM

I made GF/CF (gluten & casein-the protein in dairy free) pumpkin bread last year that was a hit!

We all love roasted pumpkin seeds!

And I still am working on making a yummy GF/CF pumpkin pie that the whole family (those who eat exclusively GF/CF & those who don't) will like. :>

I made Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting for a tailgate party and they were a hit! Yummy! :) 

http://lifeslivingroom.com/2010/10/19/two-for-tuesday-recipes-round-4/

I can't wait for Pumpkin Pie at Thanksgiving too!

""

Reply by Paris

author of Bless My Nest 10/20/2010 3:05:59 PM

I've just posted a recipe for Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal and will soon be posting a vegan dinner in a pumpkin recipe, as well as some of my other fall favorites.

Bless My Nest

Come visit! :)

~Paris

""

Reply by Valerie

author of All The Pieces of Me 10/20/2010 4:38:42 PM

Anyone have a great recipe for a Meal in a Pumpkin?  I know there are lots of variations.

Also, I bumped the other Pumpkin Recipes discussion to the top for those that might have missed it.

Valerie--I have this recipe for making dinner in a pumpkin:

Dinner in a Pumpkin

Valerie 's profile picture
Valerie said ...
Anyone have a great recipe for a Meal in a Pumpkin?  I know there are lots of variations.

I just made some Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins.  Here is the recipe for them.

I also  have a super easy pumpkin muffin recipe!  It only requires 4 ingredients (if you count water as an ingredient)! 

Easy Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins

These are all such great recipes! I can't wait to get my Pumpkin on this next week!!

Thanks for sharing!

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS