Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Grand Prize - Reply and Enter to Win a Silhouette Machine!

Started by Lori , author of BlogFrog Blog — 9/30/2010 12:50:09 AM

Contest Closed. And the WINNER IS..

#230:

Kristi's profile picture

Reply by Kristi

author of Ponderings of a Pennsylvania Girl 10/1/2010 8:25:14 AM

I tweeted!  @kristi_brooke

Congratulations Kristi!! Thanks to everyone for entering.

Check out our November giveaway:

What are you thankful for? Win a Sony Bloggie Camera

Welcome to the Seasonal Celebrations Halloween Community.

We're giving away a Silhouette Machine! Follow the steps below to enter to win.

Grand Prize Question:

What is your favorite thing about Halloween?

Share your Halloween favorites below and enter to win big.

Extra Entries

I'm having a spook-tacular time in the BlogFrog #Halloween   Community http://bit.ly/cUUP5b

(Come back to tell us what you've done in the replies below.)

The Grand Prize Discussion will run from September 30th - October 30th. One lucky winner will a Halloween treat - we will announce the winner on Halloween! Winner will be drawn randomly using random.org.

Good luck and enjoy the Halloween Community!

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 525
""

Reply by Carrie

9/30/2010 7:47:59 AM

Halloween is my favorite holiday.  Something about dressing up and pretending to be something your not is exciting.  I love to see new projects.  Brings out the little kid in everyone.

I love the decorating!!!  For me it's the beginning of the Halloween/Thanksgiving/Christmas season...and it's also a welcome respite from hot days of summer!  I love the fun loving mood I get into during this time of year!

""

Reply by SITS Girls

author of The Secret to Success is Support 9/30/2010 8:44:34 AM

I have absolutely no idea what this prize is, but I am pretty sure that I need it. 

Does it come with a guarantee to make me more crafty?  Because then it would be worth it's weight in gold.

-Francesca

""

Reply by katharine

author of Just a Thought♥ 9/30/2010 9:13:07 AM

My favorite thing about halloween is making costumes! I love creating new designs every year!!

""

Reply by Jamee

author of A New Kind of Normal 9/30/2010 9:29:52 AM

My favorite thing about Halloween is carving pumpkins!  I love love love all things pumpkins!

""

Reply by Jamee

author of A New Kind of Normal 9/30/2010 9:31:08 AM

I tweeted!  @newkindofnormal

""

Reply by Jamie

9/30/2010 9:32:35 AM
My favorite thing about Halloween is the decorations. But not the scary ones! I've always loved the cute pumpkins and whimsical bats more than the blood and guts. Now I just need to be better at decorating my house with all these fun ideas!

""

Reply by Amy

9/30/2010 9:38:53 AM

I love everything about Halloween.  My favorite thing is the CANDY, of course (here I am a 45 year old woman but still obsessed).  Halloween to me is one of those "no pressure" holidays. Anything you do is appreciated, it can never be too much or too little.  No worries about what to get people because most everyone loves candy.

""

Reply by Julia

author of Nugglemama's Handful 9/30/2010 9:42:32 AM

I admit it. It's all the mini chocolates. So much less guilt sneaking one or 2 of those mini bars. I do love painting the kids faces too!

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS