Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Halloween Cupcakes

Started by Courtney , author of Pizzazzerie 9/29/2010 6:16:52 PM

What are your favorite Halloween Cupcake Ideas? I recently styled a Witches Dinner Party and needed a quick, simple cupcake idea! 

I think it turned out pretty well. I got these cute mini martini glasses from Party City. And then dipped Bugles in chocolate on top of a chocolate wafer cookie. 

Halloween has so many fun ideas for cupcakes, what are some fun ones you've seen?! 

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 36

I love Halloween and especially Cupcakes! I host Cupcake Tuesday each week and am looking forward to sharing as well as seeing lots of cupcake ideas.

Love your little witches hat Courtney, super cute!!

So cute, Courtney. I love the cupcakes in those tall glasses. Makes them stand out even more!!

""

Reply by Tara

author of Banks Blab 9/29/2010 10:55:53 PM

I did cake pops last year for a Halloween party--totally stole the idea from Bakerella, Queen of Cake Pops.  Mine aren't near as cute as hers, but they were a lot of fun!

""

Reply by Courtney

author of Pizzazzerie 9/30/2010 10:33:56 AM

Tara - those are so cute! And I totally try my hand at Bakerella's Cake Pops all the time. So fun! 

Look at these cute Halloween Cupcakes! 

The recipes and how-tos can be found off http://www.thebestofdiy.com/index.php/archives/2008/10/31/happy-halloween-cupcakeshttp://www.thebestofdiy.com/index.php/archives/2008/10/31/happy-halloween-cupcakes

""

Reply by Laurel

author of Comments for 9/30/2010 10:41:58 AM

I will be making ghost cupcakes that look like this! Im a cupcake fiend! 

Amazing ideas! Keep them coming. I'll pick my favorites and feature on Tip Junkie.

I created a Bunch of Halloween Cupcakes using the Roundabouts Cupcake Sleeves I sell on my website. I have a Step by Step Tutorial for each of them. These were too much fun to make.

Jack O Lantern Cupcakes

Witch Cupcakes

Black Cat Cupcakes

""

Reply by Jennifer

author of Birthday Party Blog 9/30/2010 11:26:37 AM

What fantastic cupcake ideas!  cheeky

Halloween is one of my very favorite holidays and every year I try to find new cupcake designs to celebrate the occasion!

Here are a few that I've made.  Instructions for some are posted on my website, and instructions for the others will be posted soon.

""

Reply by Kat

author of Mama's Losin' It! 9/30/2010 11:29:03 AM

YOUR CUPCAKES ARE KILLING ME THIS MORNING!!! ;)

""

Reply by Courtney

author of Pizzazzerie 9/30/2010 12:44:29 PM

These are all blowing me away! Laurel - I LOVE the ghosts! Wow!!! 

Here are some super cutesy ones that are on skewers. I think they're pretty whimsical and kids would love to decorate them with different candies, etc. They were also from the Witches Dinner Party! 

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS