Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Famous Couple Costumes

Started by Laurie , author of Tip Junkie — Find and Share Tips and Creative Ideas 9/29/2010 12:36:33 PM

Every year our friends host a couples-only Halloween party where not only is dressing up mandatory but so is a skit.  It is seriously the highlight of my year! 

My favorite couple that we've dressed up as so far was Trinity & Neo from the Matrix.  For our skit we did a fighting sequence where we kept pulling out guns that were velcro'd underneath our coats.  I think we ended up pulling out 20 guns once our skit was done.  To end it I did a cartwheel over Jason's back - which was a huge crowd pleaser.  {{giggle}}

Here are some Halloween couple costume ideas that I posted last year on Tip Junkie.

I need some cool ideas for this year.  Who are your favorite famous couples?

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 10

Girl! You look hot. Trinity is one of my favs ever. I may have to copy you this year!!!

Jordan and I dressed up as Don Ho and wife! We sang Tiny Bubbles at a Halloween Karaoke party! If I can find the photo, I'll add it.

hmmmmm. no brilliant ideas right of the bat. I'll have to think up a few. But if I know you at all Laurie, you have your costumes planned for the next 5 years!

I am kicking myself for not being able to find the picks so I can post but Dave and I dressed up like Austin Powers and a hippy-chick girlfriend one year.  It was a blast!  If I find the pic, I will edit and post.

""

Reply by SITS Girls

author of The Secret to Success is Support 9/30/2010 8:52:33 AM

Laurie,

I didn't think it was possible, but I love you even more for this.

That is all.

-F.

""

Reply by Kayemgi

author of All I Wanna Do 9/30/2010 9:11:15 AM

Last year me and the bf did a spin on Cowboy & Indian and did Cowboy & Cow instead! It was awesome: 

This year we are planning Fry & Leela from Futurama.

I'll share a couple more of my favorite couple Halloween costume ideas from parties I've attended.  Maybe someone can use these ideas. 

Brad and Pregnant Angie - Their skit was hysterical!  They were talking and all of a sudden her water broke and a baby popped out!  It sounds gross but it was so unexpected that the room was roaring!

Larry King and Sarah Palin's interview

Jason went as Earl and I went as Joy in "My Name is Earl" one year. 

I can't find the picture for this one but one year my friends went as Paula and Randy with American Idol.  They had with them a blow up doll with Simon's face on it and a tape recorder of his voice.  So every so often they would play a sound bite of Simon.  It was hysterical.

{{bwaahaa!}}

a friend of mine went with her hubby one year as dog the bounty hunter and his wife!  hilarious!!!

""

Reply by Tonya

author of tonya dusold 9/30/2010 5:49:49 PM

Some couples costumes we (and friends) have done over the years:

Queen of Hearts & Mad Hatter

Sweeney Todd and Mrs. Lovett

Old mad & kid from the movie UP

Wall-E and Eve

Juno and Pauly Bleaker

Earl and Joy from My Name is Earl

Check out my blog to see more!

""

Reply by alicia

author of Her Name is Rio 10/1/2010 2:41:16 PM

we went to a party one year as alice and the mad hatter. we were two nerdy rainbows in a house full of blood and gore. we vowed to never do that again. heh heh

So we started being horror film couples:

Carrie and her date.

Psycho - Norman Bates and Janet Leigh

The Exorcist - girl and priest

""

Reply by Gina

author of A Cracked Pot 10/1/2010 8:28:55 PM

Great ideas!

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS