Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

International Delight June Sponsored Conversation Sponsored Conversation

Started by Jenny , author of Jenny On the Spot * Writer. Teacher. Funny Girl. Mom. 5/31/2012 4:00:10 AM

Honestly, every moment I have with coffee is special.

When I wake-up: SPECIAL

When I need a mid-afternoon pick-me-up: SPECIAL

When I am taking a quiet moment: SPECIAL

When I want to hold my cute polka-dot mug: SPECIAL

When I'm blogging: SPECIAL

Aaaaand when I turn my cup-o-drip into a caramel macchiato?

Uhhhhhh... SPECIAL!

Being able to enjoy a tasty cup of coffee in the comfort of my own home... is truly special.

Speaking of SPECIAL... how about a giveaway? Enjoying a coffee at home will be even more special for 4 lucky winners! Enter to win $1000 toward your dream kitchen and an International Delight Coffee break Kit, by completing these two steps:

1) Re-pin my coffee moment photo on Pinterest

2) Come back! In the comment field below, tell me you pinned and share your special coffee moment.

P.S. Guess what? International Delight has new Coffee Creamer packaging... Check it out on Facebook!

jjjEnjoying coffee at home will be even more special for 4 lucky winners! Enter to win $1000 toward your dream kitchen and an International Delight Coffee Break Kit, by completing these two steps:
•1. Re-pin my coffee moment photo on Pinterest. (* this will clearly be defined by blogger)
•2. Come back! In the comment field below, tell me you pinned and share your special coffee moment.
This
ddddEnjoying coffee at home will be even more special for 4 lucky winners! Enter to win $1000 toward your dream kitchen and an International Delight Coffee Break Kit, by completing these two steps:
•1. Re-pin my coffee moment photo on Pinterest. (* this will clearly be defined by blogger)
•2. Come back! In the comment field below, tell me you pinned and share your special coffee moment.
ThisEnjoying coffee at home will be even more special for 4 lucky winners! Enter to win $1000 toward your dream kitchen and an International Delight Coffee Break Kit, by completing these two steps:
This

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight June Sponsored Conversation. The opinions and text are all mine. International Delight Sweepstakes and Rules.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 10 of 11
""

Reply by Close

5/31/2012 6:31:40 AM

I pinned your pic and I love waking up b/f the kids and having a cup of coffee by myself in the quiet

You have been Pinned! My special coffee moment must be in memory as I am no longer allowed to drink liquid gold (the horror and tragedy of it all!). It would be enjoying a cup with my Grandma before school and hearing her sigh of pleasure after that first sip of the day, then it would be my turn and we would smile and giggle over it all! Oh to share that pot of coffee with someone you love is a very special time indeed!

""

Reply by Stacey

5/31/2012 9:32:32 AM
I repined your pin and while I am more of a social coffee drinker, I do love the feel of the warm cup on my little hands (and I would REALLY love the feel of $1000 smackers in my hands for a brand new kitchen!).

""

Reply by trish

author of live.laugh.love.blog. 6/1/2012 5:02:24 PM

I just pinned you! My special coffee moment is when I get up early, go to my wicker chair in the backyard and just sit and sip in bliss-it's this single mom's little bit of paradise.

My coffee pot fried in a lightening storm. That's not very special. I pinned your post & that was pretty special. Winning would be REALLY special! ;) Be blessed!

""

Reply by Jamie

6/2/2012 7:20:52 PM
http://pinterest.com/pin/54887689179014501/ Oh, I really hope I did this right! I don't drink coffee, but my favourites memories of my grandma who passed away fifteen years ago involved she and I waking up before the rest of the house, whilst I made the coffee, and I would hang out, color, and talk with her, whilst she drank her coffee. I miss her so much; I still remember how she liked her coffee, with plenty of cream and sugar, unlike her daughter, my mom, who just drinks it black to this day.

""

Reply by Christina

author of Twitter / chrissiemz 6/2/2012 8:31:51 PM
I pinned your coffee moment pic on pinterest : ) My special coffee moment is when I get up in morning and the house is quiet everyone is sleeping still the birds are chirping outside as the sun is rising. I sit and gather my thoughts about what I have to be thankful for and what crazy chaotic day will become lol Thank you for the chance.

""

Reply by Jackie

6/2/2012 9:03:24 PM

Every morning I fix my coffee then take it outside and walk around in my woods. I hear and see lots of wild critters. I try to imagine I'm walking on the beach!

""

Reply by Stephanie

6/4/2012 9:45:06 PM
Pinned! My special coffee moment is when I wake up with my 2 year old daughter in the mornings. She sips her soy milk from her sippy cup and munches on a banana while I have my cup of coffee and a bagel. Quiet, sweet mornings.

I pinned a picture of your fabulous coffee mug. I love spots almost as much as I love stripes. Which is a lot. My favorite coffee moment is that very first cup from a freshly brewed pot. I swear even tho I have it every single day, I am thankful and savor that first sip. What do people do to start their day, if they don't drink coffee? I mean really? What? Thanks for a chance to win!

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS