Community Header
< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS

Wholly Guacamole Gazpacho

Started by Anne-Marie , author of This Mama Cooks! On a Diet 8/14/2012 6:00:10 AM

There's nothing more refreshing - and healthy - than gazpacho soup. This gazpacho recipe goes "South of the Border" with the addition of Wholly Guacamole dip.

Makes 5 one cup servings

Ingredients

• 1 tomato, chopped
  • 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
  • 1/4 cup cilantro (extra for garnish)
  • 1 1/2 cup vegetable broth
  • 17 ounces (1 box) Wholly Guacamole dip (Classic or Spicy)
  • 2 tablespoons lime juice
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin

Directions

Place tomato, cucumber, cilantro and vegetable broth into a blender or food processor. Blend into smooth.

Pour pureed vegetables into a large bowl. Add WHOLLY GUACAMOLE dip, lime juice, salt and ground cumin to bowl and stir until all ingredients are combined. Chill until serving time.

Pour Wholly Guacamole Gazpacho into bowls and garnish with a sprig or two of cilantro. Serve and enjoy!

Wholly Guacamole: it's a whole lot more than dip. Vote for my Wholly Guacamole Recipe below and I could win one of three fantastic prizes! Click here for more fun and easy Wholly Guacamole recipes

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Wholly Guacamole. The opinions and text are all mine. Official Wholly Guacamole Contest Rules.

Share Conversation

Embed
+ Login to choose updates by email

Replies

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3
""

Reply by Crystal

author of Simply Being Mommy 8/15/2012 7:35:09 PM
Yum, this gazpacho looks really tasty.

""

Reply by Anne-Marie

author of This Mama Cooks! On a Diet 8/15/2012 7:58:59 PM

It turned out amazingly well. My husband took one taste and said, "Oh my, is this gooooood." 

Reply to Conversation

-OR-

Join & Reply Switch to the simple version
Please review the rules of this community before posting:

Be nice and respectful of each other. Don't spam about your business, products, website, etc. (It's OK to share blog posts if it relates to healthy living, diet product reviews, etc.) If you spam, I will remove your posts. Most of all let's have fun and be supportive

< BACK TO ALL CONVERSATIONS